ADVERTISEMENT

Where you at Ranch???

10 Htownrebs

Rotation Player
Nov 1, 2009
Why are we having to sit through all the trolling from GhostofMatchesMalone??

Boot his ass!!!! He is bringing nothing to the board!!!

Damn they put more faith in what a Bama fan says on the Reb board than what you say. Sounds about right LMAO!

You mean a little bammer crybaby fan? [roll] 43-37!

tears.png

I just watched three hours + of Embarassing ole miss football. A few silly posts from Ghost is nothing.......,at least he/she/it is entertaining. More than I can say about our boys in the baby blues

I just watched three hours + of Embarassing ole miss football. A few silly posts from Ghost is nothing.......,at least he/she/it is entertaining. More than I can say about our boys in the baby blues

You sound like you've got your priorities in order. Maybe you could talk some sense into Advodunce, that poor boy is about to snap! LMAO!

Wittle bammer crybaby boy wif wittle hurt fweelings, after two consecutive losses to Ole Miss! 43-37! [roll]

tears.png

The loss to Ole Miss was a month ago and we've overcome it. Since that time we've beaten Georgia and Texas A&M on the road, and are back in the Top 10. PLUS, we've seen Ole Miss collapse in that same time.

That's why I am man enough to talk about the Ole Miss, cause it's now meaningless to Bama, and that's why it's all you can talk about cause Memphis stole your manhood and a meaningless win over Bama is all you have left LMAO!

Gonna be a loooooooong season for Ole Miss. Your pal Ghost will be here all along the way to help you through it LMAO!

The loss to Ole Miss was a month ago and we've overcome it. Since that time we've beaten Georgia and Texas A&M on the road, and are back in the Top 10. PLUS, we've seen Ole Miss collapse in that same time.

That's why I am man enough to talk about the Ole Miss, cause it's now meaningless to Bama, and that's why it's all you can talk about cause Memphis stole your manhood and a meaningless win over Bama is all you have left LMAO!

Gonna be a loooooooong season for Ole Miss. Your pal Ghost will be here all along the way to help you through it LMAO!

No, it's been a month and you're still here wif your wittle hurt fweelings, being wittle bammer crybaby boy, crying over two consecutive losses to Ole Miss. [roll] 43-37!

tears.png

No, it's been a month and you're still here wif your wittle hurt fweelings, being wittle bammer crybaby boy, crying over two consecutive losses to Ole Miss. [roll] 43-37!

tears.png

How am I crying about losing to Ole Miss? You are the only one that ever mentions it, you are praying that it will get me as mad as you are and that I will get distracted from the spanking you are taking over my knee! LMAO!

Do you think your plan is working? LMAO!

How am I crying about losing to Ole Miss? You are the only one that ever mentions it, you are praying that it will get me as mad as you are and that I will get distracted from the spanking you are taking over my knee! LMAO!

Do you think your plan is working? LMAO!

YOU mentioned being mad...Must be working! Wittle crybaby bammer boy! 43-37 [roll]

tears.png

YOU mentioned being mad...Must be working! Wittle crybaby bammer boy! 43-37 [roll]

tears.png

If I'm the one that's mad, why do you continue to stomp your feet and refuse to talk about why you lost to Memphis? Ain't no way I'm gonna give a Bammer the satisfaction!

Bet you said it with your bottom lip poked out too, didn'tya? LMAO!

About Ghost, why not just ignore him by not mentioning or replying to him? He's got a problem, leave him alone, and don't get into a pissing contest. Sounds simple to me.

Reactions: Fishing123

It's already midnight in Tampa, isn't it? That means you've spent literally all day sucking your thumb here trying to get back at your pal Ghost cause you are crying over losing to Memphis!

That's the saddest thing I've ever seen since watching this Ole MIss OL trying to get a push! LMAO! Hey you said it! LMAO!

It's already midnight in Tampa, isn't it? That means you've spent literally all day sucking your thumb here trying to get back at your pal Ghost cause you are crying over losing to Memphis!

That's the saddest thing I've ever seen since watching this Ole MIss OL trying to get a push! LMAO! Hey you said it! LMAO!

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy learned to tell time today. He's not as stupid as we thought. 43-37! [roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Wait....you actually stayed up till 1 am your time on here trying to argue with your pal Ghost?

LMAO! Good grief you have got it bad! Plus absolutely no family or life to worry about! LMAO!

Untitled24.png

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy telling us about his pafetic wittle life in mudhole city alabammer. Poor education and low income are a package deal. But it's ok wittle fella, the world needs chicken fryers like you, too. [roll] 43-37!

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Poor wittle cr...

I see you had to wait till smoke break today before you could get on here and kiss your daddy Ghost's feet LMAO!

I'm calling it now: This guy will be back around 1pm (Lunch) and then around 3 (afternoon smoke break) LMAO! Then he'll disappear till 5pm when the plant horn blows and he can go home for the day! LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT