ADVERTISEMENT

Who is operating the Grove Collective website?

double lunch

All America Prospect
Oct 12, 2005
Look I understand some things on paper make so much sense. I was able to get in and sign up on 1st try.

But the reality I’ve seen is post after post of people getting confused by donate and signup buttons. I’m not sure who’s running this website but they are some straight up amateurs that are costing the Grove Collective thousands per day.

I’ve run e-commerce for years. If you have a continuous pattern of issues and confusion from customers over the same thing, you change the wording, the color of the buttons, or the font size hierarchy of where they are located. You do not rely on those on message board to help reply to the small percentage of confused people that are actually going out of their way to post their confusion on a message board. For everyone coming here to post their confusion there are probably 40 people that say WTF and move on. This isn’t your electricity bill. No one needs to contribute to this. But they are choosing to do so. If it’s not working for them they bounce right out of there and hopefully maybe think to try it again another time.

Also who the hell built a website and left a string of code that tells Google to not search it?

Grove Collective is acting like it’s professionally done but looks like they hired some idiots who have some spare time and are jobbing dev work (also to incompetent people).

@WL3 you want to go that extra mile and easily add thousands of more dollars and hundreds of more members? Lower the confusion barrier to join and tweak things until your customer support requests on the same issues drop. Run Google Optimize and A/B test site layouts and structures. It’s literally free to use.

I’m saying this with love and hope for all of this. You can look up my member signup for the Swayze Showers tier. It’s not the highest one, but as someone that can only fly in for a game every couple years I’m trying to help out and support. This is an incredible concept and idea. You’ve built something incredible, and getting someone to want to contribute is the hardest part. Accepting their money should be the easiest task for them with less than 1% fail rate when someone has their credit card in their hand.

You’re doing awesome. Keep building this machine and Hotty Toddy

Invoice:1646
Transaction:43700806700

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News