ADVERTISEMENT

Who the hell is the moderator on this board?

Alex0393

Red-Shirt Freshman
Nov 29, 2008
Whoever the moderator on this board is needs to get off his sorry ass and banned a large group of posters on here. Why would you allow them to continue to hijack every thread and mock the program. they bring nothing but insults and you pussies need to ban them. You'll ban me for saying that but you're too big of cowards to ban them.

This site has been a shitshow for at least 8 months.

These idiots have ruined this site. I use to come here everyday but I'm not dealing with an out of control message board..

There is no mod in charge of this message board.... That is why it's not worth a damn anymore...

I am on the following message board now. It's a hell of a lot better than this bs...

Plus it has .... and enforces rules....These sockcuckers should get a 100 yr bans...

Check it out.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/ole-miss-sports/

Reactions: johnnyrebel
And you are an asshole. Blindsideheckler is an asshole. As well as all the other bama trash.

And you are an asshole. Blindsideheckler is an asshole. As well as all the other bama trash.
201601_2100_facga_sm.jpg

Reactions: 03_TIGERS_07
At one time this board was very informative and under better control. The current publishers for the Ole Miss site do not care about this board. They simple let the board operate with little to no intervention.

Reactions: johnnyrebel
These aren't photoshopped.

saban56.jpg

Congrats Nick Saban. Now, what do you have in your office assuming you even have an office? A picture of Nick Sabans accomplishments? I'm sure we all can manage to obtain a pic. You post here bragging about the accomplishments of someone that has no idea you even exist. LMAO! Congratulations are in order for that unbelievable feat, I guess?

Congrats Nick Saban. Now, what do you have in your office assuming you even have an office? A picture of Nick Sabans accomplishments? I'm sure we all can manage to obtain a pic. You post here bragging about the accomplishments of someone that has no idea you even exist. LMAO! Congratulations are in order for that unbelievable feat, I guess?
Envy doesn't look good on you.

billy shares an "office" with a mop and a bucket and an assortment of industrial strength cleaning products.

billy shares an "office" with a mop and a bucket and an assortment of industrial strength cleaning products.
You just described the closet down the hall. Is that your work area? You deceived the contents fairly well.

I always like to show kindness to the facilities folks so I'll be sure to bring you a nice gift card come Christmas time.

Bunch of no avatar whiners in this thread. No avatar=nobody pays any attention. Including the Mods.
You could self moderate the board...ignore button, don't read the thread, quit.

No he is mad because we kick their ass 2 times and the players won't sell him any of their pot.

We are embracing diversity here. Idiots flame away and we smile and say "bless your little heart".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT