ADVERTISEMENT

Whose redshirts

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
are still on? I hope we don't have to pull another one off this year.

Nixon, Newman, Johnson, Matthews, Defoor, Mathis,Angel,Eisworth, Metcalf medical hopeful. Any others besides the qb whatshisname?

Nixon, Newman, Johnson, Matthews, Defoor, Mathis,Angel,Eisworth, Metcalf medical hopeful. Any others besides the qb whatshisname?
Metcalf's medical can't be applied for until after the season and it will only matter if he plans to come back for a 5th season which i seriously doubt.

Sounds like Ole Miss needs a better strength and conditioning program. Time to spend some money on facilities instead of recruits?

Bottomfeeder fans hoping someone else can bring Alabama down cause their pissant coach couldn't LMAO!

you do realize that bammer had to have exactly that to even make the SECCG last year right? or do facts only count when they are in your favor? NVM I don't care go ahead and show me your trophy and make some retarded comment about that being a fact.

you do realize that bammer had to have exactly that to even make the SECCG last year right? or do facts only count when they are in your favor? NVM I don't care go ahead and show me your trophy and make some retarded comment about that being a fact.

The facts are that Ole Miss was in a position to make it to the SECCG, and their coach blew it. He was in a position to beat Florida State this year, and he blew it. He was in a position to beat Alabama this year, and he blew it.

Looks like he's found something he's good at LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT