ADVERTISEMENT

Why does Freeze keep crapping the bed when Ole Miss has a chance to be great?

Is that where you go billywaynebobbit? Might as well, it's where you have lunch everyday. [roll]
I had to settle for Panera bread today. Enjoying some sushi tonight. I'm sure folks in your social circles call it "bait" but it's quite good if you go to a reputable establishment.

I wore a nice jacket, a Brooks Brothers shirt along with a nice pair of slacks and shoes. Pink sheets traders aren't required to dress as well. I guess another one of your theories about me ends up in the rubbish pile.

billywayneBobbit the hayseed bigot, you're too ignorant to realize that you're already in the rubbish pile. [roll]Telemarketing garbage securities from a script, to the uninformed and unsuspecting. Brooks Bros. shirt? Will look nice with your polyester J C Penny's clearance suit. I'm sure you also consider Sizzler a great steakhouse. Well, it's the best you can expect in Hokey Pokey, Alabammer. [roll]

billywayneBobbit the hayseed bigot, you're too ignorant to realize that you're already in the rubbish pile. [roll]Telemarketing garbage securities from a script, to the uninformed and unsuspecting. Brooks Bros. shirt? Will look nice with your polyester J C Penny's clearance suit. I'm sure you also consider Sizzler a great steakhouse. Well, it's the best you can expect in Hokey Pokey, Alabammer. [roll]
Only a poor miscreant like yourself gets a suit from JC Penny's. Lol, with every attempt to flame me you show just how low rent you are by describing yourself! What an idiot!

Only a poorly educated t shirt fan like billywayneBobbit has to put effort into this forum. What's truly pitiful is that you can't do it by yourself. You cry to pops and the t shirt fan chicken fryer for assistance. [roll]

LMAO! What in the world are you talking about NO ONE here puts more effort into this place than you do, so much so that you spend 16 hours a day here and your fellow fans are leaving cause they are sick of you LMAO!

And the best part is, you'd rather do that than just slap us on Ignore and discuss Ole Miss football as you did before we got here.

But sport here is like most sidewalkers in that he hates his rivals more than he loves his (adopted) school LMAO!

LMAO! What in the world are you talking about NO ONE here puts more effort into this place than you do, so much so that you spend 16 hours a day here and your fellow fans are leaving cause they are sick of you LMAO!

And the best part is, you'd rather do that than just slap us on Ignore and discuss Ole Miss football as you did before we got here.

But sport here is like most sidewalkers in that he hates his rivals more than he loves his (adopted) school LMAO!

Crybaby bammer boy, you are, "special stupid". Too much chicken grease has saturated you pea brain...[roll]Get that 12 dollar bammer t shirt ready for your day of chicken frying, tomorrow! [roll] It's a given you never attended the bammer campus but now your high school education is in question. The one given, regarding your limited educational experience is that you had an annual pass for the short bus.

Poor advocate, would rather crap on his own board and offend his own fans while holding up made-up egg bowl trophies! What a winner! LMAO!

Did crybaby bammer boy have a big day frying chickens for the Colonel? [roll] High School flunkies, like you, don't attend universities. They fry chickens for the Colonel in Mudhole, Alabammer and cheer for the teams of universities they never attended.[roll]

Did crybaby bammer boy have a big day frying chickens for the Colonel? [roll] High School flunkies, like you, don't attend universities. They fry chickens for the Colonel in Mudhole, Alabammer and cheer for the teams of universities they never attended.[roll]

Up at 3:30pm! Another day of lifting Egg Bowl trophies for the champ! LMAO!

If you have seen one of @TheRebels'Advocate's posts, you have seen them all.

billywayneBobbit, only makes appearances when his other flunky t shirt fans are here with him. He's a complete coward. That's why he can't do any better than his little telemarketing job in Hokey Pokey, Alabammer. Did you earn enough today to make your rent or will you be "brown bagging" your lunch the rest of the month?[roll]

billywayneBobbit, only makes appearances when his other flunky t shirt fans are here with him. He's a complete coward. That's why he can't do any better than his little telemarketing job in Hokey Pokey, Alabammer. Did you earn enough today to make your rent or will you be "brown bagging" your lunch the rest of the month?[roll]
LOL - you are one of the most visibly miserable people on the entire Interwebz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT