ADVERTISEMENT

Working the fix

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
end of 1st half we are done mg our part as scripted. Ok ncaa? Go home? Ok?

Ok ncaa, start packing, we held up our end of the bargain.

If you don't like talking to me, then go and unknot your panties. And then do the same for your shrimpy little coach's panties. LMAO!!

Stop trying to project your estrogen spikes onto me LMAO! My team is undefeated, yours is garbage. I think Saban is just fine with you and your pissant coach being the laughingstocks of college football LMAO!

Your shrimpy little coach is 1-2 the last three games against Freeze. LMAO!!
He's 3-0 this year and raised the NC trophy in January.

A far cry from losing to Memphis and celebrating a win in the illustrious Egg Bowl last season, and enjoying a 1-2 start this season.

Lol

Could someone please tell me what this retarded Lyman guy is even referring to in regards to the officials? It's obvious the refs had a $hitty game but they screwed up calls on both sides all day. They blatantly gave OM their third TD and should have ejected their best Dlineman on the same play. Bama's #9 clearly scored once at the goal line but he was called down and they didn't review that either.

I'm not even sure what calls Lyman is complaining about. He should be complaining about coaching considering all the money that was spent on players and the fans are getting a 1-3 result.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
Could someone please tell me what this retarded Lyman guy is even referring to in regards to the officials? It's obvious the refs had a $hitty game but they screwed up calls on both sides all day. They blatantly gave OM their third TD and should have ejected their best Dlineman on the same play. Bama's #9 clearly scored once at the goal line but he was called down and they didn't review that either.

I'm not even sure what calls Lyman is complaining about. He should be complaining about coaching considering all the money that was spent on players and the fans are getting a 1-3 result.
He's just a mindless troll.

Ask one of your other profiles, billy or blindside, you moron.

Notice he had no answer for you LMAO!

d3e0a1221de8cca4601b8885af1b6f39.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT