ADVERTISEMENT

Your continued support is very appreciated

Chase Parham

RebelGrove.com Editor
Staff
May 11, 2009
Between the messages, posts, Tweets, emails and texts thanks to all of you. I haven't answered all of them but I will in time. We had the services yesterday, and I'm in a pretty numb state this morning. My guess is my work will be sporadic. I have a feature halfway finished that I may try to complete. I may feel like podcasting in the morning. I may not. It's this weird mix of needing relative normalcy and also allowing my mind and body time to process and grieve so there will likely be some of both.

I got up this morning and when I opened the cabinet every coffee cup was dirty from people over during the weekend. Except for a small white one in the very back that I barely could see. When I grabbed it, it was a white cup that read, "Faith," with a fleur de lis for the I. Very simple, but it was a pick-me-up I needed this morning.

So thanks again. I'll be partially back at times, as it's a part of my therapy, and you guys have been tremendous and really helped me during these days and weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News