ADVERTISEMENT

As an Auburn fan......

And isn't Auburn the most penalized program in SEC history? This guy is all over the place.
Auburn hasn't been on probation since 1995. In the past quarter century, you can count on 1 hand (1finger, actually) how many times AU has been on probation. In that same time frame you can count on one hand (and only on one hand) how many years bama HAS NOT been on probation.
Y'all had a 17 consecutive year membership in th NCAA doghouse.

Last edited:
Auburn hasn't been on probation since 1995. In the past quarter century, you can count on 1 hand how many years AU has been on probation. In that same time frame you can count on one hand (and only on one hand) how many years bama HAS NOT been on probation.
Y'all had a 17 consecutive year membership in th NCAA doghouse.
Mississippi State was on probation for 17 years?

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
I am pleasantly surprised at the tolerance shown on this board toward rival SEC postsers' posts.
I popped in fully expecting to see MSU fans over here raising hayell about the "current events" within the OM athletic department.

Much to my surprise, it's not the bullies over here with trolling on their minds......it's the bama fans!
It's hard to imagine that that they would be concerned with Ole Miss' problems. Could it be that they're happy to have another SEC school wear the scarlet letter that has grown so comfy around their own necks? After all, they are "The Serial Repeat Violators", as per the NCAA's COI...... That would certainly make sense. Misery loves company....etc... But I don't thinks that's why they're here..... Nope..... They are clearly still butthurt over the Ole Miss winning streak.

So here's to the most tolerant message board on the network for allowing the sorriest fan base in all of sports to come here and work out their "little man" complex. ROW THAD!

OUTSTANDING POST!

They are indeed "serial repeat violators".

Couldn't agree more. Have a nice day.

Have you read the NOA? There was no evidence of paying players. You Gumps can't read?

Of course they can't read. They are the 85% majority who never went to one class at the University of Alabama.
Out of that 85%....50% never graduated from high school.

Mississippi State was on probation for 17 years?
You know who I was talking about but don't worry. I understand your need to deflect and spin on the "serial repeat offender" thingy.
laugh.gif

Alabama (2009): The school was found to have improperly supplied textbooks and other school supplies for its players. The result was 21 wins vacated between 2005 and 2007 and three years’ probation, which expired in 2012.

Alabama (2002): The Tide drew a scholarship reduction and a postseason ban when caught giving impermissible benefits to potential recruits and high school coaches.

Kentucky (2000): Coach Hal Mumme was caught providing assistant coaches with money for recruits to entice them to Kentucky. He was fired, but the NCAA still imposed a postseason ban for the 2002 season.

Alabama (1995): Cornerback Antonio Langham was caught receiving illegal benefits from an agent, resulting in a one-year postseason ban, the loss of scholarships, probation and the vacating of eight wins and a tie from the 1995 season.
And watch us get our Sugar Bowl win forfeited, along with a crap load of scholarships revoked, and post season ban for the next 4 years. You guys never really did get hammered. But then, it is Alabama and its rich tradition.

LSU is probably going to be 5th in the country to start the season. But you will see some people picking Ole Miss 5th in the West.

You'll see more people picking State 7th in the West than picking Ole Miss 5th. I doubt State will be picked any higher than 6th in any publication. Personally I think Ole Miss could be anywhere from 8-0 to 4-4 in the SEC depending on injuries and how our O line stacks up. I think LT and Safety our our biggest question marks. Plus, we have the second most difficult schedule in the country.

Last edited:
You'll see more people picking State 7th in the West than picking Ole Miss 5th. I doubt State will be picked any higher than 6th in any publication. Personally I think Ole Miss could be anywhere from 8-0 to 4-4 in the SEC depending on injuries and how our O line stacks up. I think LT and Safety our our biggest question marks. Plus, we have the second most difficult schedule in the country.

You have much bigger things to worry about than where Miss State will be picked.

Reactions: billywaynebama
You have much bigger things to worry about than where Miss State will be picked.

You were the one who brought up rankings. You don't see me on any State message board and you're a State fan on an Ole Miss board. All you State fan hoping the NCAA will help you out will find out even with sanctions we;ll still be better than State. Why aren't State fans worried about Alabama, Auburn or LSU? That's your fan base's biggest problem. You only worry about Ole Miss while the rest of the conference passes you by. and your athletic department loves that. It's easy for them to make you happy by beating Ole Miss every now and then.

You were the one who brought up rankings. You don't see me on any State message board and you're a State fan on an Ole Miss board. All you State fan hoping the NCAA will help you out will find out even with sanctions we;ll still be better than State. Why aren't State fans worried about Alabama, Auburn or LSU? That's your fan base's biggest problem. You only worry about Ole Miss while the rest of the conference passes you by. and your athletic department loves that. It's easy for them to make you happy by beating Ole Miss every now and then.

I find it hilarious that OM has never even been to Atlanta yet they think they are some elite program. They're still OM and still haven't won anything in over 50 years. But keep talking down to Mississippi State I guess.

I'm not a Miss State fan. YOUR fanbase's biggest problem is instead of wanting to clean up your cheating program, you just point fingers at OTHER programs. No one forced Rev Freeze to start cheating. Until you take responsibility for creating your own mess, it's never going away.

Ole Miss' current class is 46th in the country and 12th in the SEC. Right now you can talk recruiting smack to Missouri and Vandy, and that's it.
As I said in my post, going off State's latest recruiting class (that means 2016) it might as well have self-imposed 11 scholarships - no one would have known the difference. Although I didn't realize it was "recruiting smack", my comment related to their just completed recruiting class, not where we are 8 months from 2017 signing day. I'm sure, though, State will get plenty of "grinders", "players Dan can develop", "the next Dak", etc.

You make it sound like it's 11 a year, they spread that over 3 or 4 which is wasted scholarships anyway from attrition. It's about like the slap on the wrist you guys got when that big LT bust you guys had declared he took money a few years back.
He's a Bama fan so there's an excellent chance he doesn't get that.

He denies he's a neck fan but the words Blind and heckler give it away.

You make it sound like it's 11 a year, they spread that over 3 or 4 which is wasted scholarships anyway from attrition. It's about like the slap on the wrist you guys got when that big LT bust you guys had declared he took money a few years back.

You are getting your LTs mixed up, it was Ole Miss' LT that admitted to taking money ($1 to @J. Lyman Stone).

Yes we know you believe Tunsil was lying....errrr.....he was 'confused' by the bright lights and cameras.

But there were no bright lights and cameras around when he was texting Barney Fife about the payment plan.....hhhhmmmmm.......
That's the thing that a lot of people are overlooking in Oxford - if you read the texts it's quite clear that this isn't a one-time payment, this is a kid making use of 'channels' that have clearly been in place for some time. It's not the one-time payoff that's the biggest issue, it's the fact that they clearly have an established system in place, from POC coaches to the bag men standing at the ready.

That's the thing that a lot of people are overlooking in Oxford - if you read the texts it's quite clear that this isn't a one-time payment, this is a kid making use of 'channels' that have clearly been in place for some time. It's not the one-time payoff that's the biggest issue, it's the fact that they clearly have an established system in place, from POC coaches to the bag men standing at the ready.
I bet you dream of fairies and unicorns too. Maybe the fairies aren't a dream.

You always know you've won the argument when the other side has to go to the 'gay' thing.
You know you've won when the others fan come to your board obviously scared s&$tless over the success of Ole Miss. Scared to the point of exaggerating and outright lying, sprinkled with a ton of wishful thinking. Get over it. The NCAA isn't going to save you from Ole Miss. You'll have to depend on your grass fed coach for that. Oops!

Are there SEC fans out there that STILL don't think OM cheated? Surely you are being trolled with that one?
shrug.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT