ADVERTISEMENT

As an Auburn fan......

Previous poster asked who got word of an Alabama coach who gave funds to an Al player. Long time ago. Your name came up. You know something.
Yes I know for a fact that the bama coaches work with the runners to hook up the "uncles" who funnel money to the players. There is a vast network within the bama program of everyone from bankers to used car lots. If you don't believe me ask yourself how a school starts recruiting #1 classes every year out of the blue? The only other time bama recruited a #1 class (pre saban) was the class that had Fat Albert Means in it. Go figure....

Yes I know for a fact that the bama coaches work with the runners to hook up the "uncles" who funnel money to the players. There is a vast network within the bama program of everyone from bankers to used car lots. If you don't believe me ask yourself how a school starts recruiting #1 classes every year out of the blue? The only other time bama recruited a #1 class (pre saban) was the class that had Fat Albert Means in it. Go figure....

Alabama's 2000 class was #3.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Know for a fact you say? Tell us more. Or are you just another "insider" that aggregates and embellishes rumors from the Internet and gas station attendants?

Says the water head with three message board personas. I see you're now masquerading as billy. LMAO!

Hmmmmm.....it seems a certain clown poster disappeared about the same time you started posting here, and now you are accusing other posters of having multiple names.

The guilty will often accuse others of doing the same thing to try to get the blame off them. Reminds me of Rev. Freeze claiming that if anyone knew of any cheating Ole Miss was doing, to report them.

Then 13-14 teams took him up on is offer and they got an NCAA investigation LMAO!

Hmmmmm.....it seems a certain clown poster disappeared about the same time you started posting here, and now you are accusing other posters of having multiple names.

The guilty will often accuse others of doing the same thing to try to get the blame off them. Reminds me of Rev. Freeze claiming that if anyone knew of any cheating Ole Miss was doing, to report them.

Then 13-14 teams took him up on is offer and they got an NCAA investigation LMAO!

Oh, the irony, billyblindsidebaelish. LMAO Better call Baelish and billy for help. LMAO

Actually, only billyblindsidebaelish has called me anything. Another lie from cheating bama fan billyblindsidebaelish. LMAO!

You got straight called out and ran away like a scared little liberal. You were crying about one of the Rebs calling our your AD as being a liberal lover like you, and another Reb said that liberals were an embarrassment as bad as transgenders.

Then he looked at you and you didn't say a damn thing LMAO!!!!!!!

You got straight called out and ran away like a scared little liberal. You were crying about one of the Rebs calling our your AD as being a liberal lover like you, and another Reb said that liberals were an embarrassment as bad as transgenders.

Provide the post, liar. I'll wait. LMAO at the liar bama billyblindsidebaelish.

That's rich, considering you type under three assumed identities, hiding behind a keyboard, billyblindsidebaelish. LMAO!

How the hell does one "look" at another on a message board? More inane babble from our resident idiot, billyblindsidebaelish. LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT