ADVERTISEMENT

As I said: SEC Officials meeting tomorrow to discuss pop pass in Bama game

Just for a change of pace, a serious comment........if the questionable play had occurred in a game not involving a bama loss, would they be having a meeting on the enforcement of the rule. This seems to be just another attempt to appease Saban and protect bama. It would be amusing if it were not so sad.

Just for a change of pace, a serious comment........if the questionable play had occurred in a game not involving a bama loss, would they be having a meeting on the enforcement of the rule. This seems to be just another attempt to appease Saban and protect bama. It would be amusing if it were not so sad.

No it's because everyone is against Ole Miss. No one likes a cheater.

43-37. Suck it

I'm hearing Saban pulled some strings and communicated to the SEC to pass along to the NCAA that he has some 'relevant' info to add to their investigation.

When the NCAA hands down its ruling and Ole Miss football gets punted back to the stone age, we'll see if you still think cheating on that one play was worth it.

I'm hearing Saban pulled some strings and communicated to the SEC to pass along to the NCAA that he has some 'relevant' info to add to their investigation.

When the NCAA hands down its ruling and Ole Miss football gets punted back to the stone age, we'll see if you still think cheating on that one play was worth it.
Speaking of cheating, say hello to Tyler Siskey for us.

If one play beat Bama then you guys need to work on some stuff. After 5-6 years of number 1 recruiting classes one play shows a lack of good coaching.

Would they be discussing the rule if it were Bama who committed the violation? Probably not!

Got a bad feeling that I know who this person is.
angry_252520houston_252520nutt.jpg

If it's against Alabama, questions come about. If Ole Miss outplays Alabama, watch the fans leave early as their team gets beat. How can that happen to us? Alabama fans-we can't get a butt whooping. Ole Miss fans-we kicked your butts and get over it!

Instead of focusing on who turned you in, maybe you should stop cheating? Too hard for Ole Miss, it's too deep in their culture.

That's ok the SEC and NCAA about to tag-team Ole Miss back in to the stone age.

BTW just heard Tunsil will get held out of another game. Freeze begged the NCAA to go away and they said we are just getting started.

Then winked at Nick and said "We got this".

For the love of God, please stop feeding this big bag of stupid troll.

It's not trolling, I told you at the first of this week that the SEC would be meeting this week to discuss Ole Miss' cheating, then Tony Barnhart confirmed it yesterday on his site, now everyone is reporting it.

I have better sources than you do. Want to know how the NCAA investigation into cheating at Ole Miss is going to turn out? Hint: It's not just about Tunsil anymore.....

The entire meeting shows a MASSIVE alabama bias. The article even says that Saban wants the rule changed.

The entire meeting shows a MASSIVE alabama bias. The article even says that Saban wants the rule changed.

Saban isn't the only coach that's complained about this play. Malzahn runs it as well and for the same reason. Both coaches coach their linemen to block downfield (which is illegal) because they know the refs will be watching the QB and not the linemen, and that the linemen downfield cannot be reviewed. This meeting is happening because another game was decided by the refs not throwing a flag on this play.

No changes will be made this year in the rule itself is what I am hearing. Basically this meeting is about making sure that Freeze cannot run that play again for the rest of the year.

This meeting has nothing to do with bias and everything with Freeze trying to cheat.

He may be a Ghost, but you can always find him by his smell.... [poop]

Slive was at the game when UF got robbed in the 'Rip-Off on Rocky-Top' game.
He sent UF an 'Official SEC Apology' for the officials the following week, but that didn't affect the W/L record.

Rotts 'O' Ruck on getting the game W/L over-turned,,, troll.... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He may be a Ghost, but you can always find him by his smell.... [poop]

Slive was at the game when UF got robbed in the 'Rip-Off on Rocky-Top' game.
He sent UF an 'Official SEC Apology' for the officials the following week, but that didn't affect the W/L record.

Rotts 'O' Ruck on getting the game W/L over-turned,,, troll.... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Never said the SEC would overturn anything, your reading skills are on par with your disappearing skills after you were asked to explain why Florida is such a dumpster fire.

Cheating? Hahhh!!!!!

Albert Means-Logan Young-Mike DuBose and his assistants...1999?
Julio Jones....2006. Foley High School
Gene Jelks...1988-1989
Antonio Langham 1992-1993....

Does that ring a bell??

The KINGS of cheating all the way back to the days of Bear Bryant.....

The University of Alabama

Maybe they review this one too and the tip on the onside.

Wait, what?

First, a tipped ball on the onsides is only a flag if it's intentional, and that play clearly wasn't.

As for the Vine play, linemen downfield doesn't count on a screen pass BEHIND the LOS.

It's not that the refs are constantly screwing your team, it's that your team's fanbase has no idea what the rules are.

This is the third time you've used that photo. I keep hoping you'll catch the irony of an Ole Miss fan claiming anyone makes excuses for a loss. It's good stuff.

Actually, I haven't posted that pic 3 times...You're not overly observant as to who is posting what, and how many times, but I digress...I keep hoping you will catch the irony of a Bammer accusing ANYONE of CHEATING. That's rich.

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Actually, I haven't posted that pic 3 times...You're not overly observant as to who is posting what, and how many times, but I digress...I keep hoping you will catch the irony of a Bammer accusing ANYONE of CHEATING. That's rich.

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

I'll work on that if Ole Miss fans can work on understanding the irony of complaining about the refs missing a call against them or the refs cheating against them.

Ok Ghost, today's the day that UA loss gets turned into a W. By the way, what's up with Lame Kitten....since you have the inside info.

Ok Ghost, today's the day that UA loss gets turned into a W. By the way, what's up with Lame Kitten....since you have the inside info.

No that happens when the NCAA hands down its sanctions.

The Lane rumors are mostly just that. Cheatersee fans finding their pressure valve for the rug being pulled out from under them with Butch.

Wow, how pathetic is it that you have been here for a week after your spanking last saturday? Hey big guy, it's going to be all right. I think you guys can handle your scrub team this week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT