ADVERTISEMENT

As I said: SEC Officials meeting tomorrow to discuss pop pass in Bama game

How many times are you going to post that Stooges gif? That's about as creative as Rebs claiming the refs cheated them after that crap away a sure win.

I explained the "gif" earlier in this thread. Please review your notes. Either you're new to the functions of the Rivals message board or you have a learning disability...Perhaps both.

f221a685-43f1-4df5-a177-5e36ede084cc.png

It's Ironic that Ghost finds the time to stay on Ole Miss forums after a whole weak of getting his behind kick and accusing the Rebs of cheating. Not one time have he mentioned anything about Ohio State whooping their a** with a 3rd String Qb in the Sugar Bowl, accusing them of cheating or the same to be said when the Fighting Gumps faced Oklahoma and got the rear end torn out. GhostofMatches, you just can't live with the fact that OM is not a doormat anymore and are on the rise. Change does come, Listen to Sam Cooke, a fellow Mississippian. You talking about you are just the messenger, who give a flying F**k. Until they can prove there was any wrong doing; you can keep your sob stories. We have bigger fish to fry. The Rebs will leave the leftovers to State or Ark.

Reactions: RebofTroy09
I think he just had a Yeast Infection, Don't feel bad about it though Ghost, 95% bambi fans get it, and the Mouth is not out of bounds!

I think he just had a Yeast Infection, Don't feel bad about it though Ghost, 95% bambi fans get it, and the Mouth is not out of bounds!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT