ADVERTISEMENT

Breeland Speaks arrested

Reblarry

Two-Star Prospect
May 4, 2005
Panama City, FL
for DWI. Not sure about you, but if this happened to me, I'm in jail. Also, if you commit such stupid endeavors, you should be sent home, your scholarship null and voided, because you're an idiot! Sick of the BS!! Harsh, yes, but it's the only way an idiot will possibly learn. And don't tell me it's his upbringing. Coach Freeze says youngsters make mistakes. Yeah, he could have killed somebody. Let's not make excuses for idiots, in spite of their performance on the field. Character, Freeze!

Last edited:
for DWI. Not sure about you, but if this happened to me, I'm in jail. Also, if you commit such stupid endeavors, you should be sent home, your scholarship null and voided, because you're an idiot! Sick of the BS!! Harsh, yes, but it's the only way an idiot will possibly learn. And don't tell me it's his upbringing. Coach Freeze says youngsters make mistakes. Yeah, he could have killed somebody. Let's not make excuses for idiots, in spite of their performance on the field. Character, Freeze!

So you have never got in any trouble in your life? By the way it takes about 150 to get out of jail on DUI. People make mistakes. He will be punished and will probably never get in trouble again. This was his first incident ever while at Ole Miss and you wanna crucify him? God you are stupid on this one.

Woof,woof

Reactions: awrebel

Have a Snickers. You're not yourself when you're hungry.

So you have never got in any trouble in your life? By the way it takes about 150 to get out of jail on DUI. People make mistakes. He will be punished and will probably never get in trouble again. This was his first incident ever while at Ole Miss and you wanna crucify him? God you are stupid on this one.
You wouldn't be saying that if he hit a 2 year old child. Are you justifying this? Seems so, saying I'm stupid on this one. I know you better than that from your previous posts. And, no, never been in trouble with the law. I don't make dumb mistakes like drinking and driving.

You wouldn't be saying that if he hit a 2 year old child. Are you justifying this? Seems so, saying I'm stupid on this one. I know you better than that from your previous posts. And, no, never been in trouble with the law. I don't make dumb mistakes like drinking and driving.
I have and know how easily it can be done. I'm not justifying but i'm not going to crucify him either. It's not my place to do so. He is going to be punished by bother the court and the team. I can assure you what he is about to go through will be hell.

Reactions: Reblarry
I have and know how easily it can be done. I'm not justifying but i'm not going to crucify him either. It's not my place to do so. He is going to be punished by bother the court and the team. I can assure you what he is about to go through will be hell.
I saw two kids die from this, so I am a little touchy on this subject.

Probably a real wake up call for Speaks! Rather see this now in spring play then late summer time. These kids are KIDS with so many temptations in college life. No excuses, I agree, and he needs to see that life can drag you down very quickly. If I were his parents there would be no others than CHF and his staff, that can help him get his priorities straight! We are very lucky to have a coach that can provide mentorship to young kids and help them through life. If Speaks decides to take the wrong path he will get the same as Robert and Denzel......We will support you through life but you will not be a part of this program ( we now have precedence). This is now a process of figuring out whose in or not? If you are, the expectation will get tougher and the next man up will become more clear! Growing pains for a upcoming program!

Reactions: Beatlesreb
Says the bammer t shirt chicken fryer who lives in Cesspool Co. Alabammer. LMAO![laughing]
Get it right. He's a little crybaby bammer chicken fryer from Mudhole alabammer.

I'm the telemarketer of garbage securities in a $100 JC Penny's suit that lives in Jerkwater Alabama.

Try to keep your nonsensical flames straight from now on.

Reactions: msdeltareb
Get it right. He's a little crybaby bammer chicken fryer from Mudhole alabammer.

I'm the telemarketer of garbage securities in a $100 JC Penny's suit that lives in Jerkwater Alabama.

Try to keep your nonsensical flames straight from now on.

You may not be as dumb as I originally believed, little Willy...Did you meet your phone call quota of garbage securities this week?[laughing]

Last edited:
Probably a real wake up call for Speaks! Rather see this now in spring play then late summer time. These kids are KIDS with so many temptations in college life. No excuses, I agree, and he needs to see that life can drag you down very quickly. If I were his parents there would be no others than CHF and his staff, that can help him get his priorities straight! We are very lucky to have a coach that can provide mentorship to young kids and help them through life. If Speaks decides to take the wrong path he will get the same as Robert and Denzel......We will support you through life but you will not be a part of this program ( we now have precedence). This is now a process of figuring out whose in or not? If you are, the expectation will get tougher and the next man up will become more clear! Growing pains for a upcoming program!
Great post, Robh10. Some kids have to learn the hard way.

"Bother the court?" What do you mean?

Bammer losers have nothing to do when they punch out at Arby's but go home to mommies trailer and contemplate that they maybe got their orders wrong! No mayo !!!

You're welcome, Little Willy...It's the least we can do to help keep you off public assistance programs. LOLOLOLOLOL [laughing]
It's a great business model, get paid on every trade the poor suckers make. I'm glad I learned from the best.
the-rise-of-matthew-mcconaughey-02-the-wolf-of-wall-street-1090365-TwoByOne.jpg

Did you get on here and act stupid when Eli got arrested???

Give bree a break.. I'm sure he feels 10x's worst than you do.

Did you get on here and act stupid when Eli got arrested???

Give bree a break.. I'm sure he feels 10x's worst than you do.
No, Eli was at OM before I subscribed on this board. Don't think I'm acting stupid in explaining my displeasure in drinking and driving either. Truly hope the young man learns.

So it is fair to say that Reblarry (Opee) = Beatlesreb or at least they are sharing accounts, right?
Not sure how that happened. Maybe you can help me with that. Same person. Originally got on this board about 4 years ago, then got off. The website maintained my original account, apparently. Watching the Andy Griffith Show right now, so don't respond for another 40 minutes. .

Hey, on Sundays I take a stack of coupons over to Publix and get some tasty fried chicken. It's a lot better than the ca-ca they serve up at KFC.
Best fired chicken is sold at gas stations. You should be ashamed to call yourself a Bammer not knowing that.

Did you attend college? If so, then did you lead a sheltered life in college? People make mistakes and should be given a chance to redeem themselves. Now if they continue to make mistakes, then there is a problem and the mistakes should be dealt with accordingly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT