ADVERTISEMENT

Breeland Speaks arrested

Coach Freeze has a low tolerance policy but he does believe in second chances. He gives his players a chance to rewright there story example Chad Kelly but if they continue to mess up they are gone.

Did you attend college? If so, then did you lead a sheltered life in college? People make mistakes and should be given a chance to redeem themselves. Now if they continue to make mistakes, then there is a problem and the mistakes should be dealt with accordingly.
Yes, I attended Ole Miss, received two degrees, love the place, but I knew better not to drink and drive. You know, I'm really surprised by the lack of support on this subject. I've been snockered many times, but I always understood the value of a damn scholarship!! I'm no goody two shoes-don't go there. My problem? As talented as Speaks is, it's a real shame this guy may have wasted a grand opportunity to go to the NFL ranks. I say this more out of sympathy for the guy because I do give a sh43 about Ole Miss, it's reputation, and players. Does that help? Oh, the FAA watches me too as I attended an aviation school in Laurel and in Virginia.

Last edited:
Yes, I attended Ole Miss, received two degrees, love the place, but I knew better not to drink and drive. You know, I'm really surprised by the lack of support on this subject. I've been snockered many times, but I always understood the value of a damn scholarship!! I'm no goody two shoes-don't go there. My problem? As talented as Speaks is, it's a real shame this guy may have wasted a grand opportunity to go to the NFL ranks. I say this more out of sympathy for the guy because I do give a sh43 about Ole Miss, it's reputation, and players. Does that help?

One DUI will have little to no affect on Speaks' draft stock.

If he does not get in any more trouble this should not heart him. It will hurt Dak since it was wright before draft.

If he does not get in any more trouble this should not heart him. It will hurt Dak since it was wright before draft.
Alright, I accept that. Hopefully won't hurt him(Speaks). Dak got beat up last Spring Break-wonder if he provoked that incident, and right before the draft he gets a DWI. I've always pulled for the guy and will for Speaks. But, damn. . . . where does it stop?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT