ADVERTISEMENT

Can't wait to see Rev Freeze take the podium tomorrow to discuss NCAA investigation!

Nick-Saban-Lane-Kiffin-step-brothers.png

Actually you are exposing one of the problems with the whole anti Ole Miss agenda. One of the main problems is the anti religion group disliking Freeze because of his religious beliefs. I'll pray for you.

I think it's his cheating then trying to act like his is a Christian thinking that it will deflect claims of cheating.

It's clearly not working. The only people he's fooling are Ole Miss homers but they want to be fooled so that doesn't count.

I think it's his cheating then trying to act like his is a Christian thinking that it will deflect claims of cheating.

It's clearly not working. The only people he's fooling are Ole Miss homers but they want to be fooled so that doesn't count.

Ever read Mathew, Chapter 7? Maybe you should,

Only a few references to scripture so far. Of course there's a huge difference between quoting scripture and living scripture.

Blindside you need alot of prayer .Coach Freeze is a true Christian and is not a hypocrite . He will win out in the future

Reactions: Fishing123

This. Not anti religion at all. I do reserve the right to mock those who claim to be holy rollers in public but are as sketchy as they come in reality.

The truth will set you free my friend.

Wow!!! Are they still here trolling! Again, spend more time here than with their families! Oops, they have no families because they love to troll this site and have so much time to on thier hands to troll a Ole. miss fan site..umhh....SAD ...LMAO!!! Keep trolling ...LMAO so funny! Your trailer rent is do by the way!

Last edited:
Wow!!! Are they still here trolling! Again, spend more time here than with their families! Oops, they have no families because they love to troll this site and have so much time to on thier hands to troll a Ole. miss fan site..umhh....SAD ...LMAO!!! Keep trolling ...LMAO so funny! Your trailer rent is do by the way!

12:35 am? Sounds like you are doing some neglecting yourself...

This. Not anti religion at all. I do reserve the right to mock those who claim to be holy rollers in public but are as sketchy as they come in reality.

The truth will set you free my friend.
So you met Freeze and his family and know them personally? Or is this a statement to fit your agenda? Either way your life must really suck to have to come to an Ole Miss board to start arguments. There's nothing on another teams message board that I would want to see or talk about to venture to their site. What a loser! Lol! Other teams really are starting to worry about Freeze and Ole Miss. I love it!

So you met Freeze and his family and know them personally? Or is this a statement to fit your agenda? Either way your life must really suck to have to come to an Ole Miss board to start arguments. There's nothing on another teams message board that I would want to see or talk about to venture to their site. What a loser! Lol! Other teams really are starting to worry about Freeze and Ole Miss. I love it!
When these losers post on here just respond with " back to back" or "3 in a row coming soon" ! I mean Every time they post let that be your only response.

I know Freeze very well. I met him 10 years ago. We use to attend the same church. I can assure you he talks the talk and walks the walk of a true Christian. He has even baptized some of his players. He has preached Sunday sermons at many churches. I suspect when he's done coaching he'll be a preacher. He has not done anything contrary to NCAA rules. Not one allegation is directed at him. All the allegations were of others' doings without his knowledge or consent. If your wife commits adultery have you sinned? I am sure you are not a Christian because any Christian knows the first verse of Mathew 7:1. "Judge not, that ye be not judged," Is Mullen a cheater because one of his coaches bought a player a car? Didn't Miss State just get off 3 years probation for cheating? No Ole Miss NCAA violation under Freeze's watch is as serious as buying a player a car and paying a recruit $6000 to not visit Ole Miss. Yet you continue to post about Freeze being a cheater when your own program has done much worse and admitted to it.

Last edited:
As I said, there's a difference between quoting scripture, and living scripture.

And I can tell you Freeze is the most complete Christian I've ever met. He's a better person than coach. He has faults as a coach but not any that I have seen as a Christian. He doesn't allow profanity at practice. You never hear a coach cussing a player.

I know Freeze very well. I met him 10 years ago. We use to attend the same church. I can assure you he talks the talk and walks the walk of a true Christian. He has even baptized some of his players. He has preached Sunday sermons at many churches. I suspect when he's done coaching he'll be a preacher. He has not done anything contrary to NCAA rules. Not one allegation is directed at him. All the allegations were of others' doings without his knowledge or consent. If your wife commits adultery have you sinned? I am sure you are not a Christian because any Christian knows the first verse of Mathew 7:1. "Judge not, that ye be not judged," Is Mullen a cheater because one of his coaches bought a player a car? Didn't Miss State just get off 3 years probation for cheating? No Ole Miss NCAA violation under Freeze's watch is as serious as buying a player a car and paying a recruit $6000 to not visit Ole Miss. Yet you continue to post about Freeze being a cheater when your own program has done much worse and admitted to it.
Well said my brother in Christ.

We have a couple from the 50's....but to your point, we should follow your lead and fabricate a few more.
We technically finished 3rd in the SEC last year so i guess that gives us atleast 1 more NC. Bama claims one the only year state won the SEC lol

Reactions: msdeltareb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT