ADVERTISEMENT

Can't wait to see Rev Freeze take the podium tomorrow to discuss NCAA investigation!

Billy Wayne how old are you?why do you spend most of your time trash talking Coach Freeze and Ole Miss?

How about trying to WIN something? Try setting your sights bigger than the egg bowl. Lol
We did win something . Two straight against mighty bama ...As much as you guys think of yourselves, isn't that a taller task than winning against Clemson in a one game play off? Heck we beat the NC two years in a row, how are y'all the best? I think we should claim another Natty, yep we now have 4!!

We technically finished 3rd in the SEC last year so i guess that gives us atleast 1 more NC. Bama claims one the only year state won the SEC lol

Yes. in 1941 State won the SEC and Tennessee finished 2nd. Both beat Bama but Bama claims the NC that year.

We technically finished 3rd in the SEC last year so i guess that gives us atleast 1 more NC. Bama claims one the only year state won the SEC lol
I knew a Bammer fan that thought that the year Bammer was knocked out of the national title picture that if they played Oregon (who was also knocked out of the NTP) was actually playing for the "real" National Title because they were in fact the two best teams in the country. That is not an isolated Bammer notion. Many of their fans believe that type of thing. There may be another state with a bigger drug problem, but in Alabamer's case they are under-medicated here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT