• Chad won't be the starter when we play Bama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody will emerge and take the job from Chad

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters

jwnlwplus4

Five-Star Prospect
Oct 4, 2009
I really can't wait to see Chad play. The whole team for that matter I think we're going to have a great year.

Reactions: Fishing123
I believe with chad at qb. And our offense and the best defense in the country we will win the sec west and go on and win the sec championship .i believe that we will make the college football playoff

Reactions: Mwhite59
I must be the only Ole Miss fan around who believes that Kelly may have an adjustment period to life in the SEC. The third game of his Ole Miss career is in Tuscaloosa. This game will be telling as to what kind of year we will have.
I sure hope he is mature enough to handle the game.

I believe with chad at qb. And our offense and the best defense in the country we will win the sec west and go on and win the sec championship .i believe that we will make the college football playoff
If that happens we'll be dancing in the streets.

Reactions: Mwhite59
I really can't wait to see Chad play. The whole team for that matter I think we're going to have a great year.
I think he will emerge as the permanent starter, but I'm much more curious about the OL and running game! If we can make the ground game work even a little, we have a chance to win the West.

I think he will emerge as the permanent starter, but I'm much more curious about the OL and running game! If we can make the ground game work even a little, we have a chance to win the West.
I really hope the OL stays healthy . I'm excited to see Judd in action and Wilkins. I seen Wilkins at meet the Rebels this guy has packed on a lot of muscle.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
I really hope the OL stays healthy . I'm excited to see Judd in action and Wilkins. I seen Wilkins at meet the Rebels this guy has packed on a lot of muscle.
I thought D.K. Buford looked good at RB. He's almost the same size as Judd.....at 222 lbs. Like to see more of him next week.
What's the news on Jaylen? He took a hard lick :chairshot:because SOMEONE missed their blocking assignment.
Is he 'good to go' this Saturday?

Jaylen is lucky if it wasn't a concussion on that turf. The running backs looked good and DK did given the Martins were worn down when he entered the game. We will be better at rb but too early to tell til bama. In the meantime we need to avoid injuries.

Jaylen is lucky if it wasn't a concussion on that turf. The running backs looked good and DK did given the Martins were worn down when he entered the game. We will be better at rb but too early to tell til bama. In the meantime we need to avoid injuries.
Heard Jaylen is OK. Players like Buford are the reason we schedule T-Martin. Give them a chance to shine as did Brazley. But you're right-Bama.

"That turf" is the reason he doesn't have a concussion because it's softer than a natural field. Have you ever actually walked on the field? I have many times and it's like standing on one of those cushioned feet saver mats.

"That turf" is the reason he doesn't have a concussion because it's softer than a natural field. Have you ever actually walked on the field? I have many times and it's like standing on one of those cushioned feet saver mats.

Z believes that all "turf" is the same and that it's the same "turf" known as "Astroturf" which was developed and installed in the Astrodome in 1966. It's been explained on this board what was installed at Ole Miss and the reasons why, but Z insists on conspiracy theories and anecdote rather than facts.

I'm glad to have grass again in '16, but I don't believe all that ails us is due to artificial turf. I believe Ohio St. plays on "turf" and won a national title last season.

Z believes that all "turf" is the same and that it's the same "turf" known as "Astroturf" which was developed and installed in the Astrodome in 1966. It's been explained on this board what was installed at Ole Miss and the reasons why, but Z insists on conspiracy theories and anecdote rather than facts.

I'm glad to have grass again in '16, but I don't believe all that ails us is due to artificial turf. I believe Ohio St. plays on "turf" and won a national title last season.
We lost Isaac Gross for the year by the way. The real problem is the big guys of today's are fast, huge, and hit hard and they go up against each other like a safety against a vulnerable wide receiver. A 260 lb offensive lineman is small compared to the '80s or before, who needs to be much faster at 300 lbs. Something has to give. The human body is not ready for this. Gross is such a lineman, albeit a DL.

I must be the only Ole Miss fan around who believes that Kelly may have an adjustment period to life in the SEC. The third game of his Ole Miss career is in Tuscaloosa. This game will be telling as to what kind of year we will have.

I'm happy to say that Kelly passed a huge test against Bama and did so convincingly and that my reservations were proven false. He should only get better and if he remains healthy, Kelly and Ole Miss may have that special season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT