ADVERTISEMENT

Check out recent Bleacher Report...statement from Tunsil's atty.."nothing here"!

Robh10

4-Year Starter
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2015
Covington/Taylor
Sorry not sure how to link but I'm sure someone that has Bleacher Report that has app can forward. All good though!

Last edited:
Tunsil is the most investigated player in the history of the NCAA. The NCAA has been hounding him for 3 years. There is nothing about him the NCAA doesn't already know.

Sorry not sure how to link but I'm sure someone that has Bleacher Report that has app cam forward. All good though!
Saturday Down South has it too

What are the chances the Clation Liar picks it up? Don't hold your breath

Bo Davis.... Ooooh... Now the rectal exam begins on cheating !!!!!

Nothing will come of it. Know why? Cause Bama was proactive and fired the cheater.

Ole Miss would have buried it and given him a raise. That's why Ole Miss is under NCAA investigation and Alabama is not.

Just have to be on radar right? Who cares if he quit! RADAR! They love this, and do you see the rest of the countries press letting this go! Gonna be fun to watch !!!!

Silence is deadly... Remember! Or do you forget your dialogue the last year or so???

I told you then that Ole Miss was in trouble cause they tried to bury their cheating. Exact opposite of what Bama did, that's why we have nothing to worry about.

You cheaters should take notes.

Do you really think the press in the Midwest and the rest of the Country gonna blow this off! Just starting, the Internet already exploding in less than 24 hrs.! Saw 3 things on Facebook already! Circle the wagons... Cheating !!!

Do you really think the press in the Midwest and the rest of the Country gonna blow this off! Just starting, the Internet already exploding in less than 24 hrs.! Saw 3 things on Facebook already! Circle the wagons... Cheating !!!

LMAO! Google it for yourself. Non-story cause we already fired the guy.

Ole Miss cheating? Google 'Laremy tunsil paid Ole Miss coach' and see what you get LMAO!

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater, had a slimy cheating coach and couldn't keep her LMAO!

You are so arrogant that you think that your responses are gonna sweep this under the rug... I LMAO!!!! Gonna be fun to watch!!!

You are so arrogant that you think that your responses are gonna sweep this under the rug... I LMAO!!!! Gonna be fun to watch!!!

No arrogance here. Davis cheated and got what he deserved. I'm not an Ole Miss fan, I don't coddle cheaters or blindly defend them. If our coaches are cheating, I want them punished.

Cheating only hurts programs long-term. Why do you think Ole Miss has been irrelevant since Johnny Vaught?

LMAO on this one over and over again...way to defensive to think this is a sweep and forget!

Since Bama handled it proactively, there's nothing to sweep.

See? You take care of your cheating before the NCAA has to make you, it's all good. Ole Miss could learn from Bama, that's why we're not under NCAA investigation and you are.

No arrogance here. Davis cheated and got what he deserved. I'm not an Ole Miss fan, I don't coddle cheaters or blindly defend them. If our coaches are cheating, I want them punished.

Cheating only hurts programs long-term. Why do you think Ole Miss has been irrelevant since Johnny Vaught?
GOM....we live "rent free" in your mind! You are totally obsessed with Ole Miss. I think you are fascinated by Ole Miss! I would guess you have a Rebel Flag in your pickup!

GOM....we live "rent free" in your mind! You are totally obsessed with Ole Miss. I think you are fascinated by Ole Miss! I would guess you have a Rebel Flag in your pickup!

Yeah but at least my program isn't about to get the Death Penalty. Shoulda listened to your pal Ghost.

More concerned with Bama... Really....LMAO

Misery loves company. Hate to disappoint you but this story has already ended, yours is just beginning.

Another opportunity I am giving you to listen to your pal Ghost. Of course you won't, which is why I'll just come back and rub your nose in it when I am again proven right :cool2:

Funny! I'll bet Bama now gonna get more scrutiny now! I'm fine with investigation at OM. Death penalty LMAO... Wow really defensive now. You are just looking so desperate ! LMAO!,,, rectal probe coming .

Bet you guys are gonna feel more pain because none resigned over here! Ide be worried if someone resigned over here! Try you best but I'll bet you will feel the pain of the national press sharks coming.

Funny! I'll bet Bama now gonna get more scrutiny now! I'm fine with investigation at OM. Death penalty LMAO... Wow really defensive now. You are just looking so desperate ! LMAO!,,, rectal probe coming .

Actually the Laremy Tunsil admission will probably cause the NCAA to start all over with its investigation.

Just added another year. LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT