ADVERTISEMENT

Check out recent Bleacher Report...statement from Tunsil's atty.."nothing here"!

Bet you guys are gonna feel more pain because none resigned over here! Ide be worried if someone resigned over here! Try you best but I'll bet you will feel the pain of the national press sharks coming.

Of course no one resigned, because your coach and administration swept it under the rug.

That's why you are fielding an NCAA investigation and Bama is not LMAO!

Been laughing all night on every Facebook and Internet post! Just starting but I guess you are living in denial. We are 3 years into this and I bet nothing or little will come out of it...guarantee you that! You just getting ready for the rectal exam!

Actually you look scared by continuing a defense! LMAO......RECTAL PROBE in the future

I'm not the one on Facebook, 'the internet' and LSU boards looking for the spin I want to hear LMAO!

When you tell the truth, you have nothing to worry about. That's why you be so skeered right now.

"Hey I'm on the Wichita State board and they believe Bama gonna get busted and they think Ole Miss is in the clear!"

LMAO! Whatever helps you sleep through the night...

Still here ! Look at yourself.....sad..sad sad! Can't hang with your own. Really look at yourself!! Really sad example of someone that has 0 and I mean 0 life! Have nothing to do with your time. I enjoy maybe checking out what's going on an hour a day. But you have nothing to do but troll this site. Good luck because this seems to be your life. I'm very sorry for your situation. Hope life gets better for you than your trash dialogues. We are talking about a game that I can turn on or off anytime. Just a game dude. Keep trolling and expose your sad life cause it's now just sad . Sorry for your situation..hope things get better in your life.

Still here ! Look at yourself.....sad..sad sad! Can't hang with your own. Really look at yourself!! Really sad example of someone that has 0 and I mean 0 life! Have nothing to do with your time. I enjoy maybe checking out what's going on an hour a day. But you have nothing to do but troll this site. Good luck because this seems to be your life. I'm very sorry for your situation. Hope life gets better for you than your trash dialogues. We are talking about a game that I can turn on or off anytime. Just a game dude. Keep trolling and expose your sad life cause it's now just sad . Sorry for your situation..hope things get better in your life.

You already said this in another thread. Now you are just repeating yourself cause you can't stand to admit your pal Ghost was right all along.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT