ADVERTISEMENT

Corral...

So you are saying there are circumstances when it is justified to beat a woman as she is covering her head on the ground? I pray to God you don't have any children to teach right from wrong!
Dumbasshole would be the poster child for sterilization.

So you are saying there are circumstances when it is justified to beat a woman as she is covering her head on the ground? I pray to God you don't have any children to teach right from wrong!

I never said that. I said there are key parts of the story that he was intentionally leaving out. And you didn't mention them either, and we all know why.

What are they pecker head?? Where him and that other girl had her
on the ground hitting and kicking her. What other part. Now is your
chance to make this clear.

Reactions: fbelliott
WOrd is that he is lazy and has an entitlement attitude. He also reportedly showed up drunk at a USC practice. Good luck with that. My guess is he transfers before getting little to no playing time.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
You are a liar. Tell us details pecker head. Tell us.
Or get the hell off this board. Tell us now pecker head.

No need because you haven't forgotten them. You're just not mentioning certain key details because telling the whole story hurts your intended narrative.
No, really, I don't remember. Here is your chance to set the record straight. I would love to hear the justification for beating a woman.

No, really, I don't remember. Here is your chance to set the record straight. I would love to hear the justification for beating a woman.

Again, I never said his actions were justified. And I suspect you know precisely what key part of this story you're leaving out, everyone does, that's why no one will mention it because it hurts the intended narrative.

I also suspect that if an Ole Miss player did the same thing for the same reasons that they would be defended early and often here. I can also guess that the first ones would be certain posters in this thread.

WOrd is that he is lazy and has an entitlement attitude. He also reportedly showed up drunk at a USC practice. Good luck with that. My guess is he transfers before getting little to no playing time.

Showed up drunk? Huh. We just had one of the posters here saying how terrible it was for a MSU player to drink, I wonder if that still holds for Ole Miss players?

I heard a story about how the individual made some poor comments about a family member, possibly a deceased family member. After she got what she deserved from another female family member of Simmons, that was when he went to work on her. Honestly, I'd say if this is true it makes the situation worse.

I heard a story about how the individual made some poor comments about a family member, possibly a deceased family member. After she got what she deserved from another female family member of Simmons, that was when he went to work on her. Honestly, I'd say if this is true it makes the situation worse.
Sounds like a family past time. No wonder he doesn't want to repeat the other elements of the story. Honestly if Simmons had signed with Ole Miss and I were the coach he would be scrubbing to men's dorm toilets with his toothbrush.

Another, more popular version of the story is that Simmons walked in the room and looked up to see a woman attacking his sister. He then rushed to her defense. I suspect that's the version hightower had heard and that's why he didn't mention it.

I did have to LOL at his "Why why that's just terrible! If he was an Ole Miss player and did that. why I'd have him CLEANING TOILETS" LMAO!

FTR: Miss State had him do that plus made him pay the woman $800 and attend counseling, plus he was hit with a 'zero tolerance' policy on if he gets in any more trouble at MSU. Guess Mullen thought he should be doing more than just cleaning toilets.

Another, more popular version of the story is that Simmons walked in the room and looked up to see a woman attacking his sister. He then rushed to her defense. I suspect that's the version hightower had heard and that's why he didn't mention it.

I did have to LOL at his "Why why that's just terrible! If he was an Ole Miss player and did that. why I'd have him CLEANING TOILETS" LMAO!

FTR: Miss State had him do that plus made him pay the woman $800 and attend counseling, plus he was hit with a 'zero tolerance' policy on if he gets in any more trouble at MSU. Guess Mullen thought he should be doing more than just cleaning toilets.
But he only sat out one game. He should have been benched minimum half the season. Even if the story is true, which I have not heard and certainly have seen no evidence of, he was hitting a woman on the ground! His sister was in no danger. I'm calling BS on your spin.

If that is true he should stop the fight. he is big enough to do that. but instead
he beat the shit out of a girl with his sister helping him. pecker head.

But he only sat out one game. He should have been benched minimum half the season.

But you said if he was at Ole Miss you'd just want him to clean a few toilets.

So when it's a Miss State player: You think he should have to pay the woman $800, go to counseling AND miss half the season. At minimum.

But if he had gone to Ole Miss: Clean a couple of toilets and call it a day?

Women have beaten on Dumbasshole all his miserable life I'm betting.

Then make it happen asswipe

And don't think I don't know that it burns your a$$ that the only way you can get anyone here to pay attention to you is to talk about me. If I wasn't here the board would be a long string of 0-reply threads with you posting about whatever silly thought comes to mind and everyone ignoring you.

Sorry bro, it's not my fault that you're a boring person.

And don't think I don't know that it burns your a$$ that the only way you can get anyone here to pay attention to you is to talk about me. If I wasn't here the board would be a long string of 0-reply threads with you posting about whatever silly thought comes to mind and everyone ignoring you.

Sorry bro, it's not my fault that you're a boring person.
It's your fault you're an asshole. Go cheer for your doggies as they need a friend like you.

But you said if he was at Ole Miss you'd just want him to clean a few toilets.

So when it's a Miss State player: You think he should have to pay the woman $800, go to counseling AND miss half the season. At minimum.

But if he had gone to Ole Miss: Clean a couple of toilets and call it a day?
Actually, he would sit out the entire season were I the coach. I imagine he would be pisses off and transfer, but discipline has to be maintained. The toothbrush is the tip of the iceberg.
The question I have for you is what booster paid the money ?

You better be able to show proof if he ever finds out who you are..lible!!
Well there won't be any immunity in that case. Im anxious to see the Rags case unfold, they're not suing LL for any $ you know.

Like I said, OM is the perfect spot for him, Kelly was trouble at every stop he made during his college career, even on trips to home while a student at OM he couldn't stay out of trouble, the crazy brothers from Georgia, one ends up in a hospital and the other jumps out a hotel window while Tunsil is in the same room with a gas mask on. But they were not in any trouble while at Oxford right? Like the ones who came before him, all of Corral's misdeeds will be covered up and no one will care because OM will be fighting Arkansas for 6th place in the west. Maybe he won't be jumping out any windows because I don't know if he could survive one. If he turns out to be any good, Harbaugh will come after him too.
What a complete and total idiot comment. Another maroon moron you are fosr ure.

I bet he never beat a women down in the street like your Simmons did.

State fans on here talking about player character issues , how about that.

Reactions: fbelliott
Fell into OM because he had no more options? Boy, is that rich.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT