ADVERTISEMENT

Football coaches to keep an eye on this season

KentuckyReb

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2005
Dabo at Clemson. Another year of not making the playoff and the natives might get restless.

Franklin at Penn State. If they can’t make it with an expanded field, PSU fans could be looking elsewhere.

Cristobal at Miami. I doubt he will get fired unless it goes horribly wrong, but they are all in financially and Mario, if nothing else, is frustrating on game day.

Lincoln Riley at USC. What in the hell is he doing?!?

Billy Napier at Florida. That’s such a weird job and their schedule is brutal. He could be canned before the season ends. Heard several talking heads say to keep an eye on Jed Fisch for this one. We all know Lane will be floated for this job if it does become open.
Personally, I think they figure it out and get BN some more time.

Pittman at Arkansas. Seems like a good dude but I’d be surprised if he survives this season.

Alex Golesh at USF. I think they could have a big year in Tampa and he could be in high demand at seasons end. I could see Alex at Florida. Probably the non A4 that I’ll watch most.

Rhett Lashlee at SMU. Their ACC schedule is pretty favorable and they return a lot of talent. The Ponies could make a run and make Rhett a hot commodity this off season. I could see him landing at Arkansas if they make a move.

Jamey Chadwell at Liberty. Played in an access bowl last year. They return a ton of talent. They play in a really bad CUSA. I could see him at South Carolina if they decide to move on from Beamer.

You guys have your eyes on any coaches? Just trying to create some college football discussion that can’t devolve into politics or baseball talk.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News