ADVERTISEMENT

Here's to hoping Wiley doesn't touch the field this year.

pratt12200

Five-Star Prospect
Jan 28, 2009
We will wait and see the extent of what happened but if it's true that he hit or assaulted his girlfriend then he shouldn't play a down this year. They were both arrested so there is assault on both sides. Like i said we need to know the extent of it all but doesn't look good.

We will wait and see the extent of what happened but if it's true that he hit or assaulted his girlfriend then he shouldn't play a down this year. They were both arrested so there is assault on both sides. Like i said we need to know the extent of it all but doesn't look good.
Said this a long time ago about the Nkemdiche brothers, and Speaks, then got crapped on. Character matters, folks! We can't have this.

Said this a long time ago about the Nkemdiche brothers, and Speaks, then got crapped on. Character matters, folks! We can't have this.

You don't know any facts yet but you condemn the guy. There was no battery included in the charges so there was no physical contact. Yet, you want him gone for yelling at a woman.

Reactions: J. Lyman Stone
You don't know any facts yet but you condemn the guy. There was no battery included in the charges so there was no physical contact. Yet, you want him gone for yelling at a woman.

Sounds like Rev Freeze would too if he's as pure as you claim.

Sounds like Rev Freeze would too if he's as pure as you claim.

Freeze will probably discipline him stronger than Simmons got and Wiley didn't touch the girl according to witnesses. I suspect when it's finally settled he'll be charged with disorderly conduct. Unless injuries pile up I think he'll be redshrted this year.

Reactions: Fishing123
Freeze will probably discipline him stronger than Simmons got and Wiley didn't touch the girl according to witnesses. I suspect when it's finally settled he'll be charged with disorderly conduct. Unless injuries pile up I think he'll be redshrted this year.

So Freeze will say he's suspended but really he was never going to play cause Rev Freeze wants to redshirt him. Sounds about right.

Reactions: Lord_Baelish
It's a freaking pattern and I'm getting sick and tired of it. He's being investigated, was arrested, ranch, and an arrest doesn't happen just over an argument. Actually, it's VERY difficult to get arrested!

Reactions: Lord_Baelish
It's a freaking pattern and I'm getting sick and tired of it. He's being investigated, was arrested, ranch, and an arrest doesn't happen just over an argument. Actually, it's VERY difficult to get arrested!

Especially in a college-friendly town like Oxford. Sounds like he did something really disgusting.

What pattern are you talking about? Boys and girls and men and women get into shouting matches all the time. I suspect Adam and Eve did. When you do it at an apartment complex anyone who is disturbed can call the law.

What pattern are you talking about? Boys and girls and men and women get into shouting matches all the time. I suspect Adam and Eve did. When you do it at an apartment complex anyone who is disturbed can call the law.
A litany of football players being ARRESTED, Ranch, for DUI (Speaks), breaking some kid's eardrum at a frat party (D. Nkemdiche) during a fight, R. Nkemdiche blowing out of some Atlanta motel b/c of he was high, and now this Wiley guy-he was effing arrested and jailed (Lafayette County), Ranch. That's serious and it's more than just some argument, I bet. Oh, and on the Square, Elston and Stringfellow being arrested for disorderly AND resisting arrest? What's going on in Oxford? Are you excusing this kind of behavior?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT