ADVERTISEMENT

I Voted Yesterday and Encountered an Insane Lib

RebYell

Starting Ole Miss Quarterback
Gold Member
Jun 12, 2009
Atlanta
I live in Atlanta and early voted yesterday. While in line, a local Fox News team asked to interview me and I said ok. First question was: "do you think this election will be fairly counted?" and I said: "I hope so but I do have concerns". Newslady: "go on". Me: "well, in the last election, my former wife volunteered at one of the voting stations just like this one we're at. towards the end of her volunteer time, she was told that she could not go to back to her area of the voting station, even though she was responsible for watching that particular area of the voting station". Newslady: "so tell me, who are you voting for". Me: "I don't want to disclose that, not because I'm ashamed to say, but because I don't want to create any divisiveness at this place". So then I figured I had maybe 30 seconds remaining, at best, so I said "I just hope this election is counted accurately and fairly, I wish the newspeople, like you, would stick to clearly discussing the actual policies of both parties, but I don't see that happening". So, I get back in line. A Cat Lady directly ahead of me jumps on me, arms flailing and says: "so you think the 2020 election was rigged?" and I said "no, that's not what I said at all. I said I found it suspect". And then Cat Lady says: "I can't believe you fell for the lie that the 2020 election was rigged". so I ask her, "well, let me ask you about the 2016 election, do you believe that was rigged, that Trump and Putin collaborated to undermine the election?" and she says "absolutely!". So, I ask her: "So, let me make sure I hear you correctly, you are saying 2016 definitely rigged, 2020 definitely not rigged, and you are certain of that?" and by now, she is totally out of control. And then I said: "lady, I'm not saying, nor do I know, either verdict on these elections, all I said is I find these close elections to be suspect".

This society is insane. 80% of the people voting in line looked like tramps: sadly, a lot of the women dressed like prostitutes (with outlandish makeup) everywhere today including this voting line, jeans with big holes in the kneecaps, over half of the people were obese..this society has gone to hell. So much more I can say about the Cat Lady. eventually, several people got between us. I kept reminding her that she was emotionally out of control. oh, and she managed to play the victim even though she was the one who confronted me. These are the end times IMO!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.