ADVERTISEMENT

In both of the games we lost the receivers for Kentucky and LSU pushed off to gain the advantage for the catch

Alpha711

All America Prospect
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2019
and nothing was called! If our receivers or defensive backs do as such it is a penalty! I have seen this in many of the SEC games all year long and the receiver doesn't have any more right than the db to gain an advantage but the refs have continued to let it happen and I also have watched many other db's play the same as ours and not be called for holding or interference as much. The offistand the outcome. ciating in. the SEC is so stacked for certain teams and against others. It is time for transparency on these reviews wher they have to do like the XFL and have the review booth live where the stadium and fans watching tv can hear the discussion of the review and understand the outcome. Prime example of what I am talking about was the reversal and explanation of the targeting call! That was targeting by the rule and it didn't matter about the sliding and if you were going to reverse the targeting call it was a personal foul for hitting the qb after he gave himself up with the slide.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.