ADVERTISEMENT

Just how dumb is our coaching staff?

Atl rebel

Rookie
Nov 5, 2011
Youre under investigation from the NCAA, and obviously rightfully so, and you are texting with current players about paying their bills, car payments, etc? My goodness some of them need to get the boot quickly and it's sad how Hugh is hiding under a rug trying to come up with a way to spin this. As I have said this happens at a lot of schools but at least those schools know who to cover their tracks, while our genius's don't even with the NCAA down our throats. Embarrassment

No one on this board knows the facts at this time. However, Tunsil was pretty stupid to say what he did and you have to wonder why he said it. If the circumstances are as they appear that coach should be fired immediately. I'm in Freeze's corner until facts prove he was involved. I don't think he was.

Youre under investigation from the NCAA, and obviously rightfully so, and you are texting with current players about paying their bills, car payments, etc? My goodness some of them need to get the boot quickly and it's sad how Hugh is hiding under a rug trying to come up with a way to spin this. As I have said this happens at a lot of schools but at least those schools know who to cover their tracks, while our genius's don't even with the NCAA down our throats. Embarrassment

Cheating happens at all schools at the booster level. But when the coaches get involved and start working WITH the boosters to facilitate the cheating, that's when you end up with an NCAA investigation.

Lie with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT