ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou fan here

Feb 7, 2007
Just wanted to tell y'all that I'm glad we got to play you this year, because your two headed monster at QB is going to be something special as they gain more experience over the next few years. I especially like Plumlee (and think he should have been in for the goal line stand). Kid reminds me of our former QB Brad Smith. You blink, and he's gone. Wow.

Just wanted to tell y'all that I'm glad we got to play you this year, because your two headed monster at QB is going to be something special as they gain more experience over the next few years. I especially like Plumlee (and think he should have been in for the goal line stand). Kid reminds me of our former QB Brad Smith. You blink, and he's gone. Wow.
Seems we only play you when you have a good team. Good luck down the road. Hope you win the SEC East.

Reactions: closetfan
I had the opportunity to talk to a few Ole Miss fans while tailgating and I hope we Mizzou fans treated you well (with the exception of the outcome of the game). I traveled to Oxford when we played 6 years ago and we had a great time. Fans were very gracious and extended a real southern welcome. Best wishes to all of you for the rest of the season.

Ranch said what I was thinking, i. e. seems we always play rotating or OCC teams when they are up and we are down (exception being UGA Kirby’s first year). Of course we have been “down” since 2016, so guess the point is moot. Very impressed with Mizzou’s defense, and really hate that Cale Garrett is lost for season. Best of luck with your appeal to NCAA. Really don’t understand why you were hit with a bowl ban and MS State wasn’t for doing essentially the same thing. Of course, nothing the NCAA does makes sense (as we found out the hard way). No such thing as “exemplary cooperation”!

Ranch said what I was thinking, i. e. seems we always play rotating or OCC teams when they are up and we are down (exception being UGA Kirby’s first year). Of course we have been “down” since 2016, so guess the point is moot. Very impressed with Mizzou’s defense, and really hate that Cale Garrett is lost for season. Best of luck with your appeal to NCAA. Really don’t understand why you were hit with a bowl ban and MS State wasn’t for doing essentially the same thing. Of course, nothing the NCAA does makes sense (as we found out the hard way). No such thing as “exemplary cooperation”!
State didn’t get a bowl ban because they demonstrated “exemplary cooperation” by falsifying evidence against Ole Miss. The NCAA won’t be justifiably harsh on their lapdog.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT