ADVERTISEMENT

New excitement!

I don't need your obsessed ass telling me what I need to be concerned with you po-dunk piece of shit.

Childish posts aren't going to change the fact that the NCAA case against Ole Miss is reality, and this thread is about message board fantasy. You need to concern yourself with reality vs fantasy.

Reality is there is a suit against LL and KB which is no fantasy and is what is being discussed here. You two goons brought up the NCAA, the message board is flooded with your bullshit about the NCAA case and if I wanted to discuss it I believe I'd have written elsewhere. The only thing childish here is you and your amigos with your constant presence here, seriously get a ****ing life.

Damn Hernando It's not that big of a deal. Nothing posted on a message board is going to change the outcome of tne NCAA investigation or the civil suite. I think the NCAA has, to some degree , determined the range of penalties and will only make them more severe if RR continues to pursue civil litigation.

RR and OM are two separate entities, how is the NCAA going to go after OM harder for what RR is doing to protect its interest?

Damn Hernando It's not that big of a deal. Nothing posted on a message board is going to change the outcome of tne NCAA investigation or the civil suite. I think the NCAA has, to some degree , determined the range of penalties and will only make them more severe if RR continues to pursue civil litigation.

Em even spelled it out for him at the start of the thread and he blew right past it.

The best course of action might be for the owner of RR to drop this stupid hissy fit/lawsuit and for Ole Miss to pressure the NCAA to finish this investigation forthwith.
You, as an L$U fan would sleep a little better tonight if they did, wouldn't you?

This whole situation comes across as chickenshat. I was always taught not to be a punk by giving other people up when I got caught doing something wrong/.illegal.

Ole Miss was willing to accept punishment on the first NOI. Instead the investigators decided to up the ante and go for the jugular and most all the second NOI is based on false testimony from two liars. . LSU is involved too. Florida may be too. Mullen too. And quite possibly the SEC office. The truth needs to come out. Lying to the NCAA is not a crime. Lying under oath in a court of law is.

Ole Miss was willing to accept punishment on the first NOI. Instead the investigators decided to up the ante and go for the jugular and most all the second NOI is based on false testimony from two liars. . LSU is involved too. Florida may be too. Mullen too. And quite possibly the SEC office. The truth needs to come out. Lying to the NCAA is not a crime. Lying under oath in a court of law is.
The 2nd NOA says OM continued cheating while under investigation. Is that lies?

Wow that's quite a roll you got on there, I was waiting to hear you say that Putin hacked Tunsil's Instagram account on draft night.

Reactions: RobertWillBeaRebel
What did LSU do?

Na man, I have this thing called a life and don't spend nights and weekends on opposing team message boards. It creates a really poor image even for usernames with no identity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT