ADVERTISEMENT

Odds on Cam flip

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
= Hillary being elected in the 69th recount. Wish him well, adios, just glad he isn't at lsu.

The odds of Cam flipping to Ole Piss is 99.9 percent of him not flipping. Basically Ole Piss has a 0.00 chance of a flip.

Last edited:
Where would he flip? Ohio State? I guess it could happen but something strange would need to occur. I think he could have done better at Ole Miss, but he obviously didn't think it was a good fit.

He'll prob stick at FSU now. He will have to compete there and not at OM. I'm curious as to Deuces comments on the pay board. He knows the mom.

He's got chance to play with a contender next year. We are 2-3 years away to even hope.

He's got chance to play with a contender next year. We are 2-3 years away to even hope.

So Freeze just wrapped up his FIFTH season at Ole Miss and you admit he's still another 2-3 years away from Ole Miss having any hope of being a contender. Wow.

So Freeze just wrapped up his FIFTH season at Ole Miss and you admit he's still another 2-3 years away from Ole Miss having any hope of being a contender. Wow.

Actually Ole Miss was a contender the season before this one. Remember they were a 4th and 24 fluke away from atlanta after beating up on Bama at home. They probably are a couple of years from being a constant contender but it will come.

Actually Ole Miss was a contender the season before this one. Remember they were a 4th and 24 fluke away from atlanta after beating up on Bama at home. They probably are a couple of years from being a constant contender but it will come.
Thats not what he wants to acknowledge. He's a comedian who is laughed "at".

So why weren't they able to sustain that success? Mullen was #1 once too.

So why weren't they able to sustain that success? Mullen was #1 once too.
Because neither team has had constant years of top 5 recruiting. The better question is how did Bama lose to Ole Miss 2 years in a row with their string of #1 recruiting classes?

Because neither team has had constant years of top 5 recruiting. The better question is how did Bama lose to Ole Miss 2 years in a row with their string of #1 recruiting classes?

You should be asking yourself that question, you just implied that all Ole Miss needs is a Top 5 class or two.

Plenty of teams compete for championships without Top 5 talent. They also find a way to beat teams like Memphis, that Freeze struggles with.

Reactions: P.G.S.
You should be asking yourself that question, you just implied that all Ole Miss needs is a Top 5 class or two.

Plenty of teams compete for championships without Top 5 talent. They also find a way to beat teams like Memphis, that Freeze struggles with.

and yet that team that got beat by memphis still spanked little bammer lol

The mem team had a qb now in the bigs who had an awakening day vs OM. OM was heady and Mem got born again that day.

and yet that team that got beat by memphis still spanked little bammer lol

LSU too. Yet Freeze found a way to choke and sit at home and watch Bama win the SEC and play for the NC.

Same place he'll be tomorrow night. That 2013 class and nothing to show for it except an NCAA investigation.

LSU too. Yet Freeze found a way to choke and sit at home and watch Bama win the SEC and play for the NC.

Same place he'll be tomorrow night. That 2013 class and nothing to show for it except an NCAA investigation.
Awe puddin, you still upset us dam cheaten rebel bearsharks got a good class? We have moved on but that's for your continued obsession lol

It was several days ago in Grove with Deuce's name attached. I don't subscribe so I can't link it. I see another post today on Cam. If the NCAA would finish up we might have a shot but I'm not hopeful on either just wishful.

The odds of Cam flipping to Ole Piss is 99.9 percent of him not flipping. Basically Ole Piss has a 0.00 chance of a flip.
Hey, troll, has anyone of your players raped a helpless woman this week? Perhaps they just ripped off some crab legs, but Scumbo Fisher would just cover it up with the help of the TPD.

Awe puddin, you still upset us dam cheaten rebel bearsharks got a good class? We have moved on but that's for your continued obsession lol

I'd be a lot madder if the NCAA wasn't in Oxford seeking justice. As such, you seem to be getting what you deserve right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT