ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss has to win out to have a winning season

again you have to be charged with something to be found guilty. As of now he isn't.
Right, I understand that. Unlike Hillary, Freeze can be charged for under the table shenanigans. Unlike Hillary, he's also not going to end up picking up litter from the side of the highway in an orange jumpsuit. LOL. In his case, "lack of institutional control." I believe Freeze got caught in the middle in a sort of "this can't happen to me" naivety. The allegations blindsided him, and he had no idea what hit him. But he is still the captain of the ship and whatever happens, it's on him.

Last edited:
Head coaches are rarely named because head coaches rarely participate directly in the violations. This is free of any NCAA investigation, feel free to google past NOAs and see what you find.
Lane Kiffin at USC, ULL's Mark Hudspeth come to mind. SMU in 1987-the coach then-can't recall his name-got one. Louisville's basketball coach got one, as well. So, yeah, coaches do get them.

Lane Kiffin at USC, ULL's Mark Hudspeth come to mind. SMU in 1987-the coach then-can't recall his name-got one. Louisville's basketball coach got one, as well. So, yeah, coaches do get them.

I didn't say coaches are never named, I said they are rarely named. The fact that you have to go back 30 years to name 4 instances backs up my claim.

PS: Freeze will be named when the NCAA hands down its final sanctions too. As I said, coaches are rarely involved directly in the cheating, but it the worst cases it does happen.

I didn't say coaches are never named, I said they are rarely named. The fact that you have to go back 30 years to name 4 instances backs up my claim.

PS: Freeze will be named when the NCAA hands down its final sanctions too. As I said, coaches are rarely involved directly in the cheating, but it the worst cases it does happen.
I have a hard time believing coaches don't hear about allegations at least second hand. I assume the AD would initially get the mail (notice) and then hand it down to the head coach. Then the coach has a meeting with the accused assistant coach or player in question. Never been there, so making assumptions.

Heard State is his first choice after he's let go.

So your advice is worthless. I already knew that LMAO!
You missed the point. My advice is not worthless. I just go on, learn from other's posts, and give my 2 cents worth. I don't come here to make enemies, but serious posters only, please. Repetitive kidding with billywayne and cheap shots get old. You've made some terrific posts. Keep it up!

They don't have any proof because we didnt do anything coach freeze would never cheat because he is a Christian and is a good witness to his players

They don't have any proof because we didnt do anything coach freeze would never cheat because he is a Christian and is a good witness to his players
Since when has being a Christian been a crime? Not being critical of your post, olyanks, but this rhetoric that you're guilty if you're a Christian ticks me off. Coach Freeze has been sarcastically labeled a preacher or minister without giving credit to what he's done for his players by taking them to build houses in Haiti, share Christ's teachings there and in the Oxford area. Wish more people were like him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT