ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss has to win out to have a winning season

That includes beating A&M and Vandy on the road, then winning the Egg Bowl.

More likely they finish 4-8. Does Freeze keep his job if that happens, especially with the NCAA investigation ongoing?
That's two independent questions. Yes, Freeze keeps his job in spite of the record. NCAA if he is found guilty? No. He should be let go.

I see I guilted her into breaking long enough to wolf down a turd sammich LMAO!

Hey sweetie, I noticed your girl Hillary is getting busted up by Trump in the polls almost as badly as I'm busting you up here. She lost Pennsylvania and Virginia today. If she doesn't win VA she's toast.

How are you gonna like a President Trump? First thing he's going to do is cut unemployment checks to moochers like you and make you get back to work LMAO!

Nice deflection, Turd sandwich eater, blindside. LMAO!

That's two independent questions. Yes, Freeze keeps his job in spite of the record. NCAA if he is found guilty? No. He should be let go.
You have read the full list of allegations. What in that list do you think Freeze will be found guilty of? He isn't actually named in any of it. hell the tunsil stuff on draft night didn't even name Freeze.

You have read the full list of allegations. What in that list do you think Freeze will be found guilty of? He isn't actually named in any of it. hell the tunsil stuff on draft night didn't even name Freeze.
"If" he is found guilty. The investigation is still going on to my understanding. Anything can change, just like a Perry Mason episode. When the NCAA interviews players from other teams, you know it's not over.

Head coaches are rarely named because head coaches rarely participate directly in the violations. This is free of any NCAA investigation, feel free to google past NOAs and see what you find.

"If" he is found guilty. The investigation is still going on to my understanding. Anything can change, just like a Perry Mason episode. When the NCAA interviews players from other teams, you know it's not over.
again you have to be charged with something to be found guilty. As of now he isn't.

The NCAA isn't a court of law. They can do whatever they want to Ole Miss, Ole Miss agreed to that when they accepted membership.
They still have to show proof. They can't just walk in and say hey we can't find anything but we feel you do something so we are giving you a 7 year bowl ban.

They still have to show proof. They can't just walk in and say hey we can't find anything but we feel you do something so we are giving you a 7 year bowl ban.

Of course they can. They don't have to prove their case to anyone. Again, Ole Miss agreed to this when they accepted membership.

But it doesn't matter, they already have the proof that Ole Miss has paid players, and Ole Miss has admitted the texts to and from Tunsil are real so that alone is all the proof they need.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT