ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Asking for prayers

ESPN3reb

SEC Champion
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2011
Asking for prayers for my wife, her siblings, my mother in law, our kids, and our family as we are about to lose my Father In Law. He has been in liver failure for the last couple of years, but had been told he was eligible for a transplant as long as he could maintain his weight and his levels remained ok. On Wednesday night my wife received a call that he had not been doing well the last couple of days, on Thursday morning his wife decided to take him to the hospital because she thought he had a UTI, but it has become much worse than that initial thought. His doctors basically said when he arrived they would run all tests and care possible but to start looking at hospice options. Sadly, it does not look like he will make it past today and they are doing their best to make him comfortable. He is a good man, that cared for his family and was always treated me like a son. He loves Ole Miss and had hoped to get to come to some games this year with us. Tell the people in your life that you love them today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.