ADVERTISEMENT

Shea Patterson

Is it true that he is looking to transfer to MICH? What is the deal with him and OM?

Rumor is he is visiting Michigan this weekend. He's been waiting for the sanctions against Ole Miss to be announced. As soon as they are, he can transfer to another school without penalty. Not sure why he's looking at Michigan, given that Harbaugh will probably be fired soon.

Rumor is he is visiting Michigan this weekend. He's been waiting for the sanctions against Ole Miss to be announced. As soon as they are, he can transfer to another school without penalty. Not sure why he's looking at Michigan, given that Harbaugh will probably be fired soon.

Harbaugh, has no chance of being fired any time in the near future

Harbaugh, has no chance of being fired any time in the near future

I hope you're right. I'm enjoying watching him fall out of the Top 25 after running his lip all offseason. How the hell do you pay a coach $7M to lose at least 3 games every year and never finish higher than 3rd in his own division?

Ohio State might hang a 100 on him this weekend. Hope they do.

You're going to be more disappointed about the NCAA thing than you were about the football game.

Reactions: rebelgal
I want players who are dedicated to their school. I'm not saying he's selfish, but he agreed to play for the Univ of MS, not CHF.

Right. Harbaugh has won 28 games in 3 years and has the youngest team in college football and was within 4 points of beating OSU with 2.5 minutes to go with a 3rd string QB but Michigan is going to fire him.

Maybe he would consider coming to Michigan because Harbaugh has coached up Super Bowl QB's, played the position for 14 years in the NFL, was 3rd for the Heisman in 1986 as a QB at Michigan and put Jake Rudock in the NFL after coaching him up 1 year at Michigan.

I don't think Patterson would end up at Michigan as Harbaugh will not promise him a starting position and Peters and McCaffrey (yes from that McCaffrey family) are excellent young QB's, but who knows because Patterson is very talented.

Now if Little, your OT wants to move after sanctions are announced come on up to Michigan.

Losing to M state O state is not a recipe for success at Mich. But you're right , wait till next year (that's our motto too)

Right. Harbaugh has won 28 games in 3 years and has the youngest team in college football and was within 4 points of beating OSU with 2.5 minutes to go with a 3rd string QB but Michigan is going to fire him.

Maybe he would consider coming to Michigan because Harbaugh has coached up Super Bowl QB's, played the position for 14 years in the NFL, was 3rd for the Heisman in 1986 as a QB at Michigan and put Jake Rudock in the NFL after coaching him up 1 year at Michigan.

I don't think Patterson would end up at Michigan as Harbaugh will not promise him a starting position and Peters and McCaffrey (yes from that McCaffrey family) are excellent young QB's, but who knows because Patterson is very talented.

Now if Little, your OT wants to move after sanctions are announced come on up to Michigan.

He was paid $7 M this year to go 8-4 and finish 4th in his division. His time is short in Ann Arbor.

I want players who are dedicated to their school. I'm not saying he's selfish, but he agreed to play for the Univ of MS, not CHF.

And the staff misled him about the severity of the coming sanctions. Do you think it's fair to ask him to stay since he committed under false pretenses?

Reactions: 03_TIGERS_07
He was paid 9 million and his time is not short! LOL

I hope you're right, I really do. He's proven that he is in over his head at UM, I want to see him stay there till he completely bottoms out but I suspect Michigan will probably can him in 2018.

And the staff misled him about the severity of the coming sanctions. Do you think it's fair to ask him to stay since he committed under false pretenses?

What are the false pretense? Because ideally you don’t know shit about the recruiting process. You just go on he say she say. Tell us Blindside, How many coaches sat on your couch and visited your high school.

You are really going to hate Harbaugh when he gets your OT , Little, to transfer to Michigan.

Harbaugh has more than enough 5-stars right now to make the playoffs every year, instead he can barely make the Top 4 in his own division.

Worst investment in sports?

Shea Patterson rumored to be leaning towards returning to LSU.

Shea and Little have standing offers.:rolleyes:

Does it matter? Team is already weak, and no bowls to play for anyway.

Good luck to those that choose to go.

The issue for me is whether there is a housecleaning of the athletic department. Bjork and his henchmen have to go.

As a season ticket holder and donor, if that does not happen I will have difficulty writing that check next year

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
The super stars expecting to be drafted seem to hold themselves out of bowl games as to protect their worth. Not sure bowl ban is so important .

If it isn't then why did Ole Miss only offer up 1 year?
Under the rules of a 2 year bowl ban, juniors and seniors can transfer without penalty. Shea and crew were sophomores when that started and can't leave without penalty. We caught a break. Only people who are going to be seniors next year can transfer free

Under the rules of a 2 year bowl ban, juniors and seniors can transfer without penalty. Shea and crew were sophomores when that started and can't leave without penalty. We caught a break. Only people who are going to be seniors next year can transfer free

I know. Just laughing at the homer spin that a bowl ban is no big deal.

Shea would have to apply for a waiver, as would Greg Little. Only players with one year eligibilility remaining can transfer without sitting out a yr or filing a waiver.

Take it for what its worth there is a lot of buzz on the Michigan Rivals board as of this evening that Patterson and his family have shown and are still showing interest in Shea possibly coming to Michigan. This is coming from a moderator on the board not some random poster.

This came out again after the Mississippi sanctions were announced knowing Patterson would now need a waiver to transfer immediately. Obviously a lot has to happen.

Know this, Patterson family was originally from Toledo , very close to Ann Arbor, and his dad was a big Michigan fan holding season tickets to Michigan in the past.

Not trying to be a jerk but something might be happening behind the scene.

Not only is Patterson talking to Michigan, he's trying to recruit others to join him. If I'm Ole Miss, I press Patterson on his decision and get him the hell out of hear ASAP

they(shea,Sean sr and jr) knew about the possibility and severity of sanctions. If the 2nd year bowl ban is overturned after the appeal then he for sure isn't going anywhere...imo

I hope you're right, I really do. He's proven that he is in over his head at UM, I want to see him stay there till he completely bottoms out but I suspect Michigan will probably can him in 2018.

you think Michigan cans the coach of a top 5 team next season? We all knew this would be a down season from the time Hoke was still coaching as his last 2 recruiting classes imploded and Harbaugh got hired too late into 2015 cycle (New Years Eve) to do anything with that class. He basically had the youngest team in a power conference with almost no upperclassmen this season.

Next year he will return about 17 or 18 starters and a boat load of star talent. The defense which ranked #3 nationally this year returns 9 starters and adds a bunch of up and comers that redshirted this past season. The offense will finally have some talent as they return several elite talents that had season ending injuries this year and adds in some impact youngsters as well.

Firing Harbaugh? LOL. He's just getting the train rolling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT