ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody get a check to Tee or get him back on the team...

We'll see if it's a comfort to you this year as Ole Missy goes 9-4 again while Bama wins the SEC again :cool2:
9-4,??!?! Shit I hope you are right. You arent winning the SEC this year though (LSU gonna smack that ass) and even if you do, Ole Missy has ruined your shot at the playoffs this year. :sunglasses::smiley:[banana][cheers]:flush:

Reactions: Me so hawgie
9-4,??!?! Shit I hope you are right. You arent winning the SEC this year though (LSU gonna smack that ass) and even if you do, Ole Missy has ruined your shot at the playoffs this year. :sunglasses::smiley:[banana][cheers]:flush:

2nd year in a row that beating Bama killed your season. Proves Freeze isn't ready for Primetime.

Freeze is sabans hemorrhoid! Pain in his ass then goes away for a while only to come back and be a pain in his ass again.

We get to do this all year to you ghost, and the worst part is, the more we lose, the worse it looks on y'all. You may want to root for us, you know you want to anyway!

We get to do this all year to you ghost, and the worst part is, the more we lose, the worse it looks on y'all. You may want to root for us, you know you want to anyway!

Our strength of schedule is so good that everyone has forgotten the Ole Miss loss. Except for Ole Miss fans, who have no other reason to be excited about this season.

While Bama is on another collision course with the SEC title and Playoffs.

If Bama going 12-2 and winning the SEC means the dynasty is over, what does that say about Ole Missy? Another 60 years till you win the SEC again?

What it says, wittle crybaby bammer boy, is that Ole Miss has beat bammer the last two years. [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

About 90% of these trolls hide behind their keyboard at their parents house. They would cry if you actually got up in their face! I see them in the stands during the game flipping ppl off and shouting until their friends go to the restroom and they are left alone, then they get really quiet. This happened to me at a Misstake game...as soon as the kids friends left I turned around and grabbed him by the shirt. I think he dribbled a bit of pee down his leg.
I was unfortunate to have to sit in the middle of a bunch of hyper obnoxious $tate fans during the '97 Egg Bowl in $tarkistan. They heckled us the entire game and we left when they started throwing crap. I would have like to see their faces when we made the two point conversion, but considering they outnumbered us 50 to 1 we made the intelligent move. My parting words were not to kind, yet they were honest and in their faces (as I said 50 to 1). The guy I was with knew me well enough to see I had a little too much bourbon in me and was getting increasingly pissed off so I took his advice and that is why I didn't go to jail (or worse).

These people like Ghost and Oral Lisa only run their mouths when they have a mob or the security of no one knowing who they are. If someone knew Ghost's true identity and address and posted the information they would not be seen from again.

Reactions: TheRebels'Advocate
I was unfortunate to have to sit in the middle of a bunch of hyper obnoxious $tate fans during the '97 Egg Bowl in $tarkistan. They heckled us the entire game and we left when they started throwing crap. I would have like to see their faces when we made the two point conversion, but considering they outnumbered us 50 to 1 we made the intelligent move. My parting words were not to kind, yet they were honest and in their faces (as I said 50 to 1). The guy I was with knew me well enough to see I had a little too much bourbon in me and was getting increasingly pissed off so I took his advice and that is why I didn't go to jail (or worse).

These people like Ghost and Oral Lisa only run their mouths when they have a mob or the security of no one knowing who they are. If someone knew Ghost's true identity and address and posted the information they would not be seen from again.

So you went on a road game, got drunk and started heckling the home crowd, and you are lecturing other posters here on how to act? Seriously?

Pipe down, junior. I know you sidewalkers like to stick together but you get back in the unemployment line, this doesn't concern you LMAO!

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy is mad because Ole Miss beat bammer 43-37, I'm an Ole Miss alumnus and wittle crybaby bammer boy's only qualifications in life are frying chickens for the Colonel and mopping bammer's classroom floors! Just a T shirt alumnus and bammer wannabe, he is! Loser bammer boy! [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy is mad because Ole Miss beat bammer 43-37, I'm an Ole Miss alumnus and wittle crybaby bammer boy's only qualifications in life are frying chickens for the Colonel and mopping bammer's classroom floors! Just a T shirt alumnus and bammer wannabe, he is! Loser bammer boy! [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Dude the only way you have seen the inside of a college classroom is if you emptied the trash in it LMAO!

Dude the only way you have seen the inside of a college classroom is if you emptied the trash in it LMAO!

Poor wittle crybaby bammer university reject spends his days frying chickens for the Colonel in mudhole city alabammer. It's ok wittle fella...Not everyone has the aptitude to attend a university. Strive to be the best chicken fryer you can be! [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll] 43-37!

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Poor wittle crybaby bammer university reject-chicken fryer is now tossing salads in addition to frying chickens! 43-37! [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Up till midnight every night posting here tells the tale. The reason the other posters here can't get away with that is cause they have a woman to tell them to knock it off LMAO!

Last edited:
Up till midnight every night posting here tells the tale. The reason the other posters here can't get away with that is cause they have a woman to tell them to knock it off LMAO!

Poor wittle crybaby bammer university reject-chicken fryer is still mad because he's never attended bammer u, bammers lost to Ole Miss again, and he doesn't have a life! And he's stuck in mudhole city, alabammer! What a LOSER! 43-37! [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Poor wittle crybaby bammer university reject-chicken fryer is still mad because he's never attended bammer u, bammers lost to Ole Miss again, and he doesn't have a life! And he's stuck in mudhole city, alabammer! What a LOSER! 43-37! [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Friday night! Big date night, but instead you'll be taking a plate of Hot Pockets to lover's lane LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT