ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody get a check to Tee or get him back on the team...

Not turning on the Rebs, just know freeze is full of crap and has been, granted in the tee situation I'm sure both parties are guilty in certain ways

Not turning on the Rebs, just know freeze is full of crap and has been, granted in the tee situation I'm sure both parties are guilty in certain ways

The irony is that Kirby Smart wanted the Ole Miss job and tried to get it, but OM wouldn't talk to him and gave it to Freeze.

Wow it seems Rebel fans are turning fast. Advocate will be the last hand on deck LMAO!

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy still mad cause his bammers forgot how to beat Ole Miss. [roll]43-37!

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

What is the controversy with Tee Shepard? I hate repeating myself. Atl, what do you know?

ATL knows about as much about that whole situation as you do. From what i have heard, Freeze has reached out to Tee about coming back to the team. May just be hearsay but that is the word.

ATL knows about as much about that whole situation as you do. From what i have heard, Freeze has reached out to Tee about coming back to the team. May just be hearsay but that is the word.
Thank you for the reply. He's a great athlete, and his hearing issue can be dealt with. Hope he does come back. Again, thanks!

Wow you homers hate a straight shooter like ATL. Hilarious, sounds like he's the only Reb here that has a handle on the situation.

Not one, but two years in a row! Freeze may not be the best but bama crybabies sure can't beat him. I mean, we can't even beat Memphis, but we own bama! As good as the crimson turd is, they are confused about being dominated by wittle ole miss. Waaaaaa waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa. Most of you bama fans never even took one class there, you just hop on the ole wagon....bunch of pusses!

Reactions: Rebelblitz
You ain't gotta worry about freeze getting fired at Ole Miss he will be there as long as he wants to stay .He will beat bama several more times

I'm going on the Memphis football message board to cry, complain, and attempt to berate them for a few weeks. That will make me feel better about the loss. Nahhh....only a complete moron would do something like that.

About 90% of these trolls hide behind their keyboard at their parents house. They would cry if you actually got up in their face! I see them in the stands during the game flipping ppl off and shouting until their friends go to the restroom and they are left alone, then they get really quiet. This happened to me at a Misstake game...as soon as the kids friends left I turned around and grabbed him by the shirt. I think he dribbled a bit of pee down his leg.

You ain't gotta worry about freeze getting fired at Ole Miss he will be there as long as he wants to stay .He will beat bama several more times

You sure about that? A few 'fans' here last week saying he should be fired. I figure a few more will say it this Saturday.

Bama fans are like hemorrhoids, no one likes them, and they're hard as hell to get rid of.

That will clearly be the only high point of an otherwise horrible season for Ole Missy. Only question now is if gets bad enough for Freeze to get fired or not.
What are you Bams going to do when your daddy Saban leaves? Will you jump off that ship like the majority of the fans that never went to school there did?

About 90% of these trolls hide behind their keyboard at their parents house. They would cry if you actually got up in their face! I see them in the stands during the game flipping ppl off and shouting until their friends go to the restroom and they are left alone, then they get really quiet. This happened to me at a Misstake game...as soon as the kids friends left I turned around and grabbed him by the shirt. I think he dribbled a bit of pee down his leg.
I am leaning toward the theory that Ghost is Bamer fan that got body slammed by stadium security officer after their LOSS in Oxford last year. :cop::chairshot: Roll Tide Roll down the rim and down the bowl :flush:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT