ADVERTISEMENT

Sweeping Aub was kinda fun!

Don’t follow baseball so came by to see who won the game yesterday between AU and OM in the SEC playoffs?
Sec Tournament not playoffs you dumbass. They also score runs not points and if you did follow you would understand that the tourny really means nothing to teams that have already pretty much locked up a national seed.

Sec Tournament not playoffs you dumbass. They also score runs not points and if you did follow you would understand that the tourny really means nothing to teams that have already pretty much locked up a national seed.
Tournament, playoffs..... dipshitty semantical critique, IYAM.

Like I said, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Learn to keep your mouth shut when your team loses four of five, especially when you are outdrawn by a MS school in Birmingham.
Football is king in our state, son. We rank baseball down there with women's gymnastics.

your pitiful life is! Memorial Weekend posting on your biggest rival's board. Mama isn't your rival, their your pimp.

Football is king in our state, son. We rank baseball down there with women's gymnastics.

Just thinking, to the baseball players for auburn and to coach Thompson which I know
this is your fan base. making fun of you, we rank you down there. and to the
gymnastics team. now you know what your fan base thinks of you. Y'all must be
proud to have a fan base like that.

Translation:
"If Ole Miss loses, 'we have a life'!"
LMAO!!!
Win (which we did) or lose we still have a life. Win or lose (which alburn did) you still don't have a life. If you had a life, Honk, you would be on your own message board. Personally I think you are all the trolls that have come on here by various names. The best thing I can suggest for you is to get professional help. Step back from the computer and think about it. Why do you waste so much time here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT