ADVERTISEMENT

tennessee, alabama and us

Tennessee will deal with federal law if anything not the NCAA'a fight, nothing ever happens to Alabama, and who knows with OM it could be as little as a couple scholarships for two years or they could take 2 dozen along with the addition of probation and a possible bowl ban. Without knowing the specifics of the investigation other than Saunders there is nothing to base the severity of the punishment on.

Ole Miss will lose between 10-30 scholarships depending on what the NCAA can prove and what they corroborate. UCheat is the wildcard, the more that comes out about what happened and what as covered up, the worse it will get.

Alabama had a secondary violation which they self-reported and fired the coach, so if anything they will get a pat on the back and gold star.

Reactions: billywaynebama
There wasn't any, that's why you haven't seen it reported.

Derrick Henry won his new car on The Price Is Right. [roll]

PatWhite.png

There had to be something for the coach to be fired/forced resignation.

He visited an out of state prospect during the Dead Period a day or two before NSD. Saban found out about it, and questioned him, and he denied making the trip. Saban later found out that the coach was lying, and gave him the chance to resign so he wasn't fired.

That's exactly how the NCAA wants schools to handle cheating, you find out about it, you self-police, then the NCAA never has to get involved. What it does NOT want schools to do is exactly what Ole Miss did: Bury the cheating and hide it from the NCAA, then continue to cheat. Then they have to investigate, and they hate having to get off their duffs and do their jobs.

That's why Ole Miss is going to see this drag out for at least another year so it cripples another recruiting class BEFORE sanctions are announced.

You mad, bro? Your frustration is obvious. Tell me about your anonymous alma maters. It's my favorite fable.

tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif
Why would I be mad when you are beneath me in every facet of life?

I'm just commenting on the terrible quality of your retorts. But it makes me laugh, so please carry on embarrassing yourself.

Why would I be mad when you are beneath me in every facet of life?

I'm just commenting on the terrible quality of your retorts. But it makes me laugh, so please carry on embarrassing yourself.

Please tell the group about your imaginary and anonymous SEC alma maters not named Bammer. Hey, Little Willie! I have a PhD in Genetic Engineering from MIT. [roll]

I've stated my degree and alma mater...Unlike Little Willie. [roll]

You couldn't find Oxford with a map. If you had a degree from OM you wouldn't be mad as hell at the thought that Billy might have a degree from there.

Your actions give you away. If you were telling the truth you would not give a rat's rump about Billy's degrees.

Yet it's all you can talk about. And everyone here knows why....:cool2:

You couldn't find Oxford with a map. If you had a degree from OM you wouldn't be mad as hell at the thought that Billy might have a degree from there.

Your actions give you away. If you were telling the truth you would not give a rat's rump about Billy's degrees.

Yet it's all you can talk about. And everyone here knows why....:cool2:

Little Willy's inaction gives him away. Imaginary, anonymous SEC alma maters not named bammer. [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT