ADVERTISEMENT

tennessee, alabama and us

Idiocies are all you have to offer. That's an indictment on your cerebral shortcomings. [roll]

tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

Yet it's enough to keep you engaged for hours LMAO!

cat-chasing-laser.gif

As an hourly wage hireling, I'm sure you do a lot of phone work from your cubicle. [roll]

I do occasionally hire some hourly wage folks for contract work. Sorry but you don't qualify. I'd love love to help you move out of that decaying trailer or mommas basement, but I can't make a business case for a high risk candidate like yourself.

Maybe you can get a refund from ITT to pay the rent next month.

I do occasionally hire some hourly wage folks for contract work. Sorry but you don't qualify. I'd love love to help you move out of that decaying trailer or mommas basement, but I can't make a business case for a high risk candidate like yourself.

Maybe you can get a refund from ITT to pay the rent next month.

That's because the real "decision makers" don't work in cubicles, like you Little Willy. We have actual offices and delegate to hourly wage underlings like yourself. [roll]

My lord I haven't seen a slap fight this long...ever. Please one of you guys use the "I am rubber, you are glue" diss, and end this pathetic name calling slap fest.

He visited an out of state prospect during the Dead Period a day or two before NSD. Saban found out about it, and questioned him, and he denied making the trip. Saban later found out that the coach was lying, and gave him the chance to resign so he wasn't fired.

That's exactly how the NCAA wants schools to handle cheating, you find out about it, you self-police, then the NCAA never has to get involved. What it does NOT want schools to do is exactly what Ole Miss did: Bury the cheating and hide it from the NCAA, then continue to cheat. Then they have to investigate, and they hate having to get off their duffs and do their jobs.

That's why Ole Miss is going to see this drag out for at least another year so it cripples another recruiting class BEFORE sanctions are announced.
Blind and stupid is no way to go through life son.

He visited an out of state prospect during the Dead Period a day or two before NSD. Saban found out about it, and questioned him, and he denied making the trip. Saban later found out that the coach was lying, and gave him the chance to resign so he wasn't fired.

That's exactly how the NCAA wants schools to handle cheating, you find out about it, you self-police, then the NCAA never has to get involved. What it does NOT want schools to do is exactly what Ole Miss did: Bury the cheating and hide it from the NCAA, then continue to cheat. Then they have to investigate, and they hate having to get off their duffs and do their jobs.

That's why Ole Miss is going to see this drag out for at least another year so it cripples another recruiting class BEFORE sanctions are announced.

LOL. He is spinning your ass.

The mafia and institutionalized cheaters have no conscience either. Alabama does it beautifully and doesn't give a second thought to it. It's a lifestyle or a way of life.
Spoken like a fan of a team that hasn't won anything bigger than the egg bowl since the Kennedy administration.

I'd be bitter too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT