ADVERTISEMENT

Former Tide Assistant

Davis got caught in Macon recruiting Simmons the day before Signing Day. Pictures and all. Saban doesn't have him resign for secondary violations. He was visiting elsewhere as well. This is just the beginning of a very serious NCAA investigation.

Ummmm....those ARE secondary violations. Miss State ratted him out, Saban asked Davis about it and he denied it. Saban later found out he was lying, and canned him.

You're wasting your breath. They don't understand how a responsible program operates with regards to self reporting and self governance.

Bama's idea of self governance. [laughing]

http://alabamafootball1.blogspot.com/

http://wvuafm.ua.edu/2013/09/11/report-d-j-fluker-received-impermissable-benefits/

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...g-money-from-coach/1d5vbiak7jjib1fx98r81lb38h

tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

Alabama didn't receive an NCAA investigation because they self-policed these acts.

Ole Miss could take notes.
^^^^ My point exactly, @TheRebels'Advocate ^^^^

You should stop posting the same gif image over and over and try to learn something for a change. I don't think it is beyond the comprehension for someone like yourself who holds a Certificate of Attendance from ITT.

lol

Alabama did not learn to quit cheating, they learned how to hide it better.

bamacycle.jpg

Nick Saban does. He fired an off-field assistant for giving HaHa $300 to fix his car to get home. And what got Davis fired was lying about the trip. Saban confronted him about it and he denied it. Saban later found out Davis lied to him, and gave him one chance to resign before he canned him. And Davis was a good friend of Nick's. But Nick doesn't coddle cheaters.

Dont assume that just because Ole Miss covers up cheating that every other program does the same. Some schools understand that cheating ultimately hurts the school, it never helps.

Some schools? Ha! Every SEC school cheats. Even Vandy. Bear Bryant started it and Auburn perfected it.

Hey, let's watch our own butts, not Alabama. They've got issues, but so do we. Let's start with some SOB giving Tunsil $3000 so his mother can pay a damned electric bill! And don't tell me "everyone cheats." That's a red herring and a cop out! Who was that SOB by the way?

Some schools? Ha! Every SEC school cheats. Even Vandy. Bear Bryant started it and Auburn perfected it.

No they don't. This is the line that cheating school always do cause they believe it excuses their cheating. 'Well we aren't doing anything that every other school isn't doing!'

If they were, the NCAA would be investigating them as well. Only Ole Miss is getting that treatment cause they are the only ones that deserve it.

Hey, let's watch our own butts, not Alabama. They've got issues, but so do we. Let's start with some SOB giving Tunsil $3000 so his mother can pay a damned electric bill! And don't tell me "everyone cheats." That's a red herring and a cop out! Who was that SOB by the way?

It was 300 not 3000

What about hiring a coach to steal signals is that cheating noooooo !!!
Cuz bama don't cheat / Again ,,,they don't get caught is more accurate!

typical Bama mentality anything to win as long as the tide does it

By the way check to see if there is an athletic hardship fund in T town I think you will find there is an it's used quiet often , But then again nothing bama does is cheating !

By the way check to see if there is an athletic hardship fund in T town I think you will find there is an it's used quiet often , But then again nothing bama does is cheating !

That's fine if it's legit and clear with the NCAA. Just don't lie about where the money came from, don't give it from a booster then claim it was really part of 'The Opportunity Fund'.

No one believes that BS, which is why the NCAA is investigating OM.

Hater gonna hate. You really don't want to state ,,,that you got your arse s whooped the second time behind the Bryant deny gate!

Last edited:
Reactions: HightowerReb
No one here believed you should we investigate you?

You want to investigate how I knew Ole Miss was going to be investigated when every OM fan here said no way?

Simple - I have better sources than you do. Plus, when a 2nd tier program suddenly gets multiple 5-stars from top tier programs and just as suddenly can't do the same in the next 2 classes, it's pretty obvious they were cheating.

The NCAA agrees. As I said they would.

From a second tier to a top tier?

That was the plan Rev Freeze sold the boosters on: Get me one great class and I'll turn OM into a top tier program.

Didn't work so he had to go back to the well with the 2016 class. Then the NCAA slammed the cookie jar lid on his hand.

By a second tier low rated team
That shouldn't even be playing you

Rev Freeze is little nickies kryptonite!

Arse whooping for the champs!!!!

They had to hide the shoe strings the last 2 years cuz you got beat!!!!!!!!!

Amazing how such a little post can get under your skin and once again give you the crimson red arse!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT