ADVERTISEMENT

Former Tide Assistant

You are hilarious. Y'all kill each other over a simple football game. Your fans resort to poisoning trees over a football game. Talk about maturity levels. Simple math kills Bama fans. Granny's disability check don't raise 7 kids while buying the one that carries a football for the Tigers(oops!! Saban) a $60,000 charger with $10,000 in accessories. SIMPLE MATH. You cheat. Accept it. At least have some integrity and be truthful. It's not complicated. National Championships have been bought by saban and company. Auburn did it to. Remember Cam. $$$$ He beat you and they won a championship.

Funny part was to see Saban cry about a call he thought was wrong yet he failed to gripe about his player slapping the ball down the field(win in Tuscaloosa) or the fact that Walton never fumbled on the TD you were given in Oxford (win in Oxford). Saban cried about it then used the same play to win a playoff game. Sounds like Saban(so called teacher) is learning from Freeze ( high school girls basketball coach). A national Title would be great but it's just as much fun watching and listening to the meltdown in Bama and all the fans crying the dynasty is over all week long on Finebaum. Nothing silences a Bama fan more than an Ole Miss shirt. Love it

I LOL every time I see that Addvocate moron's sig pics. That's exactly why they will always be Ole Miss.

Yeah, and I "LOL" at a moron like you, Ghost jagoff, who can't spell and calls someone else a moron. Typical, poorly educated, bammer t shirt fan. You're sharp as a bowling ball.

Tell me again how I would be envious of the two degrees that your fellow bammer t shirt fan, Little Willy received from his two imaginary, anonymous SEC institutions. It's one of my favorite fables.

tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

Last edited:
From one of the ole miss faithful from another source-
"the NCAA has found under Saban's watch....

1) Multiple players receiving free suits and signing autographs for money at T-Town Menswear. The benefits here actually total more than what the NCAA has found on Cannon Motors.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/07/why_did_so_many_alabama_footba.html

2) HaHa Clinton-Dix did receive money ($500) from an assistant strength coach, who was suspended (not fired). The amount of money was in a similar range to what was discussed in the Tunsil text message, though Clinton-Dix said it was a loan and paid it back.

By the way the tunsil text issue can't be proven

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/10/report_alabama_assistant_stren.html

3) There are numerous examples of minor improprieties happening under Saban from the Textbook scandal to the current Bo Davis firing, to your typical self-reports.

http://www.rollbamaroll.com/2009/6/11/905031/ncaa-ruling-on-the-alabama
https://alabama.n.rivals.com/news/bo-davis-to-leave-his-position-due-to-allegation-of-recruiting "

But bama don't cheat!

Hold on! The won the mighty EGG BOWL.

Lol
I think you meant "they" not "the "
Mr Rhodes scholar?
We did win the egg bowl and we beat Bama twice in a row!
Menses Lol-
In case you did not know ole miss has had some famous writers !
And it could be said they were literary genius!
But you cousin kissers over there are bad to cast stones!
So it could be said you are a menses candidate !

"Bottom 2% for you Ben hit with hammer!"
With a reoccurring brain bleed

Alabama didn't receive an NCAA investigation because they self-policed these acts.

Ole Miss could take notes.

Ole Miss self reported and self policed the track and women's basketball violations but still are getting hit. The women's basketball thing is now almost 3 years old. Both head coaches were fired immediately.

I think you meant "they" not "the "
Mr Rhodes scholar?
We did win the egg bowl and we beat Bama twice in a row!
Menses Lol-
In case you did not know ole miss has had some famous writers !
And it could be said they were literary genius!
But you cousin kissers over there are bad to cast stones!
So it could be said you are a menses candidate !

"Bottom 2% for you Ben hit with hammer!"
With a reoccurring brain bleed
Menses? Brain bleed? Are you saying your head is a vagina? Lol

Didn't take long. After a day of posting with @TheGhostOfMatchesMalone and myself you are madder than hell.

Yeah, and I "LOL" at a moron like you, Ghost jagoff, who can't spell and calls someone else a moron. Typical, poorly educated, bammer t shirt fan. You're sharp as a bowling ball.

Tell me again how I would be envious of the two degrees that your fellow bammer t shirt fan, Little Willy received from his two imaginary, anonymous SEC institutions. It's one of my favorite fables.

Get some new material and come off as less of a loser.

Menses? Brain bleed? Are you saying your head is a vagina? Lol

Didn't take long. After a day of posting with @TheGhostOfMatchesMalone and myself you are madder than hell.
You got it part right ,,, your quick aren't you I was referring to your brain bleed after hit in head with hammer you scholar you! Boy you are sharper than a bowling ball!

The only two people here angry are you and your girl friend mattress of bitches alone cuz of your back to back losses to a second tier team!

You guys like that ITT cleverness don't you!
Reality sucks for the likes of @TheRebels'Advocate. Good news for him is his lackluster education level and cognitive abilities are leaps and bounds ahead of yours. So he has that going for him.

I'm sorry you got kicked out of your truck driving school. If that's a vocation you have your heart set on, there's always J. B. Hunt. LOL

Nope career path is goat roping.
Roping you and your girlfriends goat
!!!!!! Guess what ,,,,,I am very successful!

With a truck driving/ commercial lisc. As secondary skill . Still with two wins over a top tier school awaiting a third win, then will be watching your head explode after which you will come back make excuses again on a rebel board!

Go talk smack on the bama boards with your kissin' cusin girlfriend.

Are you sidewalkers still crying about rival fans posting here?

Stop cheating and stop getting investigated by the NCAA and we'll have no reason to come here and laugh at you. Simply as that.

Nope career path is goat roping.
Roping you and your girlfriends goat
!!!!!! Guess what ,,,,,I am very successful!

With a truck driving/ commercial lisc. As secondary skill . Still with two wins over a top tier school awaiting a third win, then will be watching your head explode after which you will come back make excuses again on a rebel board!

Go talk smack on the bama boards with your kissin' cusin girlfriend.
One thing is for sure. This fall I'll enjoy another set of Championship trophies while you'll still be begging JB Hunt to let you earn a few cents a mile driving your POS semi.

Reality sucks for the likes of @TheRebels'Advocate. Good news for him is his lackluster education level and cognitive abilities are leaps and bounds ahead of yours. So he has that going for him.

I'm sorry you got kicked out of your truck driving school. If that's a vocation you have your heart set on, there's always J. B. Hunt. LOL

Little Willy questions the education of others...Boasts of degrees from two SEC schools not named Bammer and won't disclose their identities. Hey Little Willy! I studied Molecular Biology at MIT! [roll]

Little Willy questions the education of others...Boasts of degrees from two SEC schools not named Bammer and won't disclose their identities. Hey Little Willy! I studied Molecular Biology at MIT! [roll]

The fact that you are visibly upset at another poster claiming to have degrees from TWO SEC schools confirms that you have zero.

As if....LOL!

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Ole Miss self reported and self policed the track and women's basketball violations but still are getting hit. The women's basketball thing is now almost 3 years old. Both head coaches were fired immediately.

You're still getting hit cause you cheated in multiple sports.

Not hard to understand and it's no one's fault but your own.

The fact that you are visibly upset at another poster claiming to have degrees from TWO SEC schools confirms that you have zero.

As if....LOL!

The only fact here is that you fail to discern the difference between one being "visibly upset" from one who is laughing at you. [roll] You are a special waterhead t shirt bammer.

The only fact here is that you fail to discern the difference between one being "visibly upset" from one who is laughing at you. [roll] You are a special waterhead t shirt bammer.

No one else cares but you. Clearly the fact that Billy has accomplished far more in life upsets you.

Too bad. That 2-year degree of yours has real-world value, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

You're still getting hit cause you cheated in multiple sports.

Not hard to understand and it's no one's fault but your own.
Stay here because
…I will break your hating ass down like a common denominator ,0

You and your Girl friend or cusin which ever!

My shirts say "alumni" and come from University, MS...Yours and Little Willy's were made in China and sold at Wal Mart and Target. [roll] Row Tide Row! [roll]

"I went to Ole Miss and all I got was this stinkin' t-shirt" LMAO!

Course you are lying about attending a 4-year university, as evidenced by how upset you are at Billy for admitting he's done twice what you failed to do once.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT