ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss and Hugh Freeze have trolled the Alabama fanbase into oblivion

Wow you Really set the bar high don't you? Measure your success by beating bama. Who cares about championships when you haven't seen one since JFK was President, right?

Lol

Most Black Bears do not like when the truth is served up to them. They're very testy these days.

Truth is the rebels beat the tide and gonna do it again and you guys make excuses!

It's hilarious that Auburn and Ole Miss have so much in common. We both have to deal with uneducated idiots that can't read even after they have a so called degree from their beloved waste dump. I use to find it unbelievable that so many adults could not do something as simple as read and comprehend after college. No where on the NCAA violations does it indicate a pay to play violation nor does it reference Freeze as the coach that committed any of the witch hunt violations they found. (Cooking out for kids involved in the FCA, Fellowship of Christian Athletes for those lacking a relationship with kids that serve the Lord, and giving kids a ride to FCA events to hear about Christ. These were just a few of the witch hunt findings they came up with after 4 years. Still hard to believe they spent 4 years in Oxford and that's all they could come up with was $16,000 over 4 years. They found that much and a lot more in a 2 minute DJ Fluker post about his PAY TO PLAY seasons under the honorable lil Nicky Saban. Saban has done everything possible to slow down that train in Oxford from hiring his former offensive asst. coach, whining about the Ole Miss express exceeding the speed limits of play on the field, hiring refs that have the integrity of Killary Clinton, crying foul about plays Freeze called that went for TD's ( lil Nicky liked those plays so much he ran them in the NC game) and finally got so desperate he begged the NCAA to do something to keep the high school girls basketball coach from continuing to out coach him. Saban used all he had to slow Freeze down off the field because he couldn't do it on the field. Yes it's just 2 in a row and yes you do lead the series. Congrats on history but if you ever decide to join us in the present you got spanked by the Rebels in the recent years and your praying that your coach has the political connections to the NCAA to save you from future losses. That's what real champions do. Pray for someone else to deal with the competition so they don't have to. Where I grew up we had a 5 letter word for men like that but since reading and comprehension isn't your strong point I'm going to be nice so your not up all night sounding it out. Hotty Toddy!!

Reactions: Hollyreb
Bans fans Why the hell are u on a ole miss message board? Looks like u concered about ole miss a little.

Looks like u concered about ole miss a little.

You have mistaken concern with laughter. I wanted to see how deeply the OM heads were buried in the sand concerning the impending sanctions. The Black Bear fans did not disappoint.

I also found out how much two wins over Bama has done to improve the morale and self-worth of the 50th state. Glad we could help with that. OM got a couple of moral wins after losing 10 straight to Bama and Bama gets to add more hardware. Everyone wins.

Reactions: billywaynebama
It's hilarious that Auburn and Ole Miss have so much in common. We both have to deal with uneducated idiots that can't read even after they have a so called degree from their beloved waste dump. I use to find it unbelievable that so many adults could not do something as simple as read and comprehend after college. No where on the NCAA violations does it indicate a pay to play violation nor does it reference Freeze as the coach that committed any of the witch hunt violations they found. (Cooking out for kids involved in the FCA, Fellowship of Christian Athletes for those lacking a relationship with kids that serve the Lord, and giving kids a ride to FCA events to hear about Christ. These were just a few of the witch hunt findings they came up with after 4 years. Still hard to believe they spent 4 years in Oxford and that's all they could come up with was $16,000 over 4 years. They found that much and a lot more in a 2 minute DJ Fluker post about his PAY TO PLAY seasons under the honorable lil Nicky Saban. Saban has done everything possible to slow down that train in Oxford from hiring his former offensive asst. coach, whining about the Ole Miss express exceeding the speed limits of play on the field, hiring refs that have the integrity of Killary Clinton, crying foul about plays Freeze called that went for TD's ( lil Nicky liked those plays so much he ran them in the NC game) and finally got so desperate he begged the NCAA to do something to keep the high school girls basketball coach from continuing to out coach him. Saban used all he had to slow Freeze down off the field because he couldn't do it on the field. Yes it's just 2 in a row and yes you do lead the series. Congrats on history but if you ever decide to join us in the present you got spanked by the Rebels in the recent years and your praying that your coach has the political connections to the NCAA to save you from future losses. That's what real champions do. Pray for someone else to deal with the competition so they don't have to. Where I grew up we had a 5 letter word for men like that but since reading and comprehension isn't your strong point I'm going to be nice so your not up all night sounding it out. Hotty Toddy!!
Thanks for being sober when you posted this diatribe. You can't say the same for some previous posts and it was much tougher to read your nonsensical blather.

Reactions: Tide Broker
The job Freeze has done trolling the Ole Miss fanbase is his best work.
I think his job of owning the hunchback is his best work. He has make the poor sheep in Starkhell suffer though. The rubes have to take out their pent up anger on something.

I think his job of owning the hunchback is his best work. He has make the poor sheep in Starkhell suffer though. The rubes have to take out their pent up anger on something.

Miss State has won the same number of games since 2012 as Ole Miss has, and MSU fans know that Ole Miss did that by cheating. So I think they are pretty happy. We'll revisit how happy you are after Ole Miss returns from its rectal exam before the Committee on Infractions.

Miss State has won the same number of games since 2012 as Ole Miss has, and MSU fans know that Ole Miss did that by cheating. So I think they are pretty happy. We'll revisit how happy you are after Ole Miss returns from its rectal exam before the Committee on Infractions.

Miss STake is 1-3 against Freeze. Are they happy about that?
And as I typed on another post, compare Freeze and Mullen on their records vs ranked teams and get back to me. Freeze beat the crap out of MS STake's best team and best QB of all time. Are they happy about that, too? How about Mullen getting run out of his own stadium last year by Ole Miss as Freeze advanced to the Sugar Bowl and MS Stake to the Belk Bowl. Are they still happy?

You bragging bama duds need to stay on your own message boards .yall don't know crap about ole miss situation just want to get on hear stirring up
Bunch of lies ole miss 43 bama 37
Ole miss 23 bama 17 hotty toddy !!!!

The good thing about a rectal exam it detects cancer. The cancer will be gone but the domination of cow turd U will continue.

The good thing about a rectal exam it detects cancer. The cancer will be gone but the domination of cow turd U will continue.
Domination?

Saban-1.jpg

I agree, Ole Miss will have to give Rev Freeze the ax after the NCAA hammer drops. But once he's gone, Ole Miss will go back to signing 2-stars every year and Freeze can barely beat Mullen as it is.

I suspect Ole Miss is looking at another decade minimum of losing seasons and blaming Miss State, Alabama and LSU, instead of putting the blame in Oxford where it belongs.

I agree, Ole Miss will have to give Rev Freeze the ax after the NCAA hammer drops. But once he's gone, Ole Miss will go back to signing 2-stars every year and Freeze can barely beat Mullen as it is.

I suspect Ole Miss is looking at another decade minimum of losing seasons and blaming Miss State, Alabama and LSU, instead of putting the blame in Oxford where it belongs.

Freeze can barely beat Mullen? Mullen and Dak were down 21-0 in the first quarter, last year. Freeze could have put 70 on Mullen if he let Kelly keep throwing the ball in the second half. Get used to it. Freeze isn't going anywhere.

Freeze can barely beat Mullen? Mullen and Dak were down 21-0 in the first quarter, last year. Freeze could have put 70 on Mullen if he let Kelly keep throwing the ball in the second half. Get used to it. Freeze isn't going anywhere.

Freeze not only won't be working for Ole Miss after the NCAA announces sanctions, he probably won't be working for anyone. Expecting Ole Miss to get massive penalties just short of the Death Penalty, and Freeze will likely get slapped with at least a 5-year Show Cause.

Ole Miss is about to go back to being Vandy again. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

Freeze not only won't be working for Ole Miss after the NCAA announces sanctions, he probably won't be working for anyone. Expecting Ole Miss to get massive penalties just short of the Death Penalty, and Freeze will likely get slapped with at least a 5-year Show Cause.

Ole Miss is about to go back to being Vandy again. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

That's quite an imagination you have. Freeze is not going anywhere. And it frightens you.

That's quite an imagination you have. Freeze is not going anywhere. And it frightens you.

The NCAA has shifted its focus on penalizing the coach as well as the program. They really got burned by Pete Carroll as he left USC for the NFL right before the NCAA lowered the boom. So the NCAA has been increasingly punishing coaches with Show Cause.

They are going to hammer Ole Miss AND Freeze. Save this post.

The NCAA has shifted its focus on penalizing the coach as well as the program. They really got burned by Pete Carroll as he left USC for the NFL right before the NCAA lowered the boom. So the NCAA has been increasingly punishing coaches with Show Cause.

They are going to hammer Ole Miss AND Freeze. Save this post.

You save this post and let me know when something happens. Freeze isn't going anywhere and will continue to recruit 5* players to Ole Miss and will win.

Freeze ain't going anywhere. But you can continue having wet dreams about it since there's little else you can dream about.

Necks tend to be stupid but this one takes the cake.

Freeze ain't going anywhere. But you can continue having wet dreams about it since there's little else you can dream about.

The NCAA doesn't allow coaches that lie to them and flaunt the rules to get off scot-free. Freeze will be hit with a minimum 5-year Show Cause.

Here's what will happen: Freeze will have to start recruiting on a level playing field. Ole Miss' Top 5 classes will turn into Top 25 classes. He will go from barely winning 9 games a year with Top 5 talent, to barely winning 6 games a year with Top 25 talent.

He'll start losing to Bama and LSU and Miss State every year. I give him this year, and next year he gets canned by Rebs that can't take it anymore.

No school will touch him as a coach till at least 2020. Save this post.

The NCAA doesn't allow coaches that lie to them and flaunt the rules to get off scot-free. Freeze will be hit with a minimum 5-year Show Cause.

Here's what will happen: Freeze will have to start recruiting on a level playing field. Ole Miss' Top 5 classes will turn into Top 25 classes. He will go from barely winning 9 games a year with Top 5 talent, to barely winning 6 games a year with Top 25 talent.

He'll start losing to Bama and LSU and Miss State every year. I give him this year, and next year he gets canned by Rebs that can't take it anymore.

No school will touch him as a coach till at least 2020. Save this post.
Like I said keep dreaming. Here's what actually happen. NCAA will impose probation and a few schollies limitations. The hunchback will continue to win just enough to keep his cowbell ringing rube fanbase happy. Keep in mind MooU Football is still below .500 all time in the SEC so they are easy to please. Freeze will ride over the NCAA bump like a well maintained Rolls and continue the destruction and domination of Neck tech. The inbreds in Alabama are going to be highly pissed when they realize the NCAA failed to stop Freeze from taking Ole Miss to an elite level in the SEC. Mobile homes around the yellow hammer state will be filled with beaten and abused sister-wives and the sale of Xanax will tax the supply of drug stores around the heart of Dixie.
The little midget resigns and the new Bama hire proves to be the second coming of Shula. Obese and undereducated female Bama fans rip off their houndstooth bras and have a statewide burning. Male Bama fans have to resort to shep and goats for sexual relief( this isn't as bad as it sounds since they are used to farm animal sex). In fact, it gets so bad MooU fans have to share their 4 legged wife substitutes with their Fellow Bama hayseeds.
The two rube nations join in a vow to continue efforts to stop the evil juggernaut Ole Miss. This is what will really happen. I only tell you so you can prepare yourself.

Like I said keep dreaming. Here's what actually happen. NCAA will impose probation and a few schollies limitations.

Ole MIss has already self-imposed 11 without adding for Tunsil admitting he was paid.

So that's over 11. That's more than 'a few'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT