ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss and Hugh Freeze have trolled the Alabama fanbase into oblivion

What do you honestly think is going to happen, "going down with the ship"? These guys are going to play they are going to win (probably not all of them, but most of them) Next year is going to be the same as this year. If we do get a bowl ban and that's a big if, so what. We still get money from any other school that is going to a bowl game. This whole sky is falling mentality is the exact reason the mullet wearing morons are here trying to stir the pot more. Dalumptard broker, sits at his computer jerkin it snickering every time someone answers him because that makes him feel witty and important.

If you guys would stop talking to them them they would go away. The NCAA stuff will be done and gone before signing day and after we stomp their sister loving arses again they will be right back crying more as usual.
Ok, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying they are going down with the ship. In fact, it's encouraging to see these new verbals we are getting. But Pratt, it's the reputation of our program that concerns me. See my previous posts. Wish folks were more serious about their posts, and come out with some facts, instead of shallow, superficial, and meaningless insults and chiding. Gets old!

Ok, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying they are going down with the ship. In fact, it's encouraging to see these new verbals we are getting. But Pratt, it's the reputation of our program that concerns me. See my previous posts. Wish folks were more serious about their posts, and come out with some facts, instead of shallow, superficial, and meaningless insults and chiding. Gets old!

You are allowing morons from other programs to direct and control your emotions from a message board. If anything the reputation that we pay players will help get people to campus even if we don't (which we do and so does everyone else). Like has been said, we are probably going to lose 3-4 scholarships a year for the next 3 years. There won't be a bowl ban but if there is it won't hurt us much and we will keep on beating teams and be in the running for the west like we have the past 2 years.

You are allowing morons from other programs to direct and control your emotions from a message board. If anything the reputation that we pay players will help get people to campus even if we don't (which we do and so does everyone else). Like has been said, we are probably going to lose 3-4 scholarships a year for the next 3 years. There won't be a bowl ban but if there is it won't hurt us much and we will keep on beating teams and be in the running for the west like we have the past 2 years.

If you think the NCAA is only going to dock you the number Ole Miss offered BEFORE the Tunsil draft night revelations then you are setting yourself up for disappointment. The number will be around 20 is what most experts believe.

Homer Ole Miss fans think it will be 11, but that's what makes them homer Ole Miss fans.

My emotions come from the seriousness of those allegations I've read about. I for one do not like paying players or giving gifts such as airline tickets, electric or auto repair bills. If it attracts morons, can't help that. If all these allegations come true, I'll see Ole Miss in a different light and not a bright one. I say let's do it right! And, yes, I am optimistic in being in the running in the West.

My emotions come from the seriousness of those allegations I've read about. I for one do not like paying players or giving gifts such as airline tickets, electric or auto repair bills. If it attracts morons, can't help that. If all these allegations come true, I'll see Ole Miss in a different light and not a bright one. I say let's do it right! And, yes, I am optimistic in being in the running in the West.
The problem is you can't "do it right" when everyone else is doing it wrong. The allegations are true, Tunsils punishment for the most part has already been handled with sitting out 7 games and he will probably have to pay the amount of the infractions to a charity. The scholarship loss will probably be somewhere between 10-18, they more than likely won't go over 6 a year but more than likely 4 to 5 a year. Again, worrying about it does nothing but get your blood pressure up cause there is nothing you can do about it now.

The problem is you can't "do it right" when everyone else is doing it wrong.

What a dumb post. Please enlighten us with FACTS on what schools are "doing it wrong" besides OM of course. I'm not naive enough to say that stuff doesn't go on everywhere but not to the magnitude that the good Reverend was doing. It's laughable that rather than taking ownership of it as reblarry is doing, you blame others for OM's misfortune even to the point of trying to change his stance on the subject. reblarry is the only OM poster here that sees the reality of the situation. I think deep down you know there will be heavy sanctions and you're already hunkering down for the excuse that everyone else does it. No, everyone doesn't. If they did they would have he NCAA camped out at their doorsteps for months like they are in Oxford.

None of these false platitudes will help you when the NCAA busts down the proverbial door.
Don't count on it coon dog ... Bust'n down the door on OM will cost the other members of the SEC millions in shared revenues. OM vs anybody is a big money attraction now for haters and lovers alike.

You should not be criticized for your inability to properly understand what an "ass spanking" is considering Ole Miss is rarely on the giving end of them. You were out gained in both of the fluke wins over Bama. An "ass spanking" is what UF and Memphis (LOLOLOL) did to you. You will get to enjoy many more of those, my friend.

I understand your anger and I'm sorry, but there is nothing that us Tide fans can do for you. We are the class program in the nation while OM is about to get hammered back into the dark ages for their cheating ways. I'm sorry that with all of that cheating that OM could not even win their own division. The highlight of your program for the past 50 years are two wins over Alabama. Own it, embrace it, and get ready to talk about the glory years of OM football for the next several decades which produced a 3rd place finish in the SECW. Hotty toddy !!!!!

... 'OM is about to get hammered back into the dark ages for their cheating ways' ...

Read this corn-dog and get a little perspective. http://static.espn.go.com/ncf/s/2001/1126/1284940.html

Don't count on it coon dog ... Bust'n down the door on OM will cost the other members of the SEC millions in shared revenues. OM vs anybody is a big money attraction now for haters and lovers alike.
I'm not too worried about it either way. We'll keep winning NCs (see below since you probably haven't seen one before) and you'll keep celebrating fluke "signature" wins over superior programs on your way to a 8-9 win season and a non-playoff bowl game.

saban-trophy-smile.jpg

I'm not too worried about it either way. We'll keep winning NCs (see below since you probably haven't seen one before) and you'll keep celebrating fluke "signature" wins over superior programs on your way to a 8-9 win season and a non-playoff bowl game.

saban-trophy-smile.jpg

/thread

You should not be criticized for your inability to properly understand what an "ass spanking" is considering Ole Miss is rarely on the giving end of them. You were out gained in both of the fluke wins over Bama. An "ass spanking" is what UF and Memphis (LOLOLOL) did to you. You will get to enjoy many more of those, my friend.

I understand your anger and I'm sorry, but there is nothing that us Tide fans can do for you. We are the class program in the nation while OM is about to get hammered back into the dark ages for their cheating ways. I'm sorry that with all of that cheating that OM could not even win their own division. The highlight of your program for the past 50 years are two wins over Alabama. Own it, embrace it, and get ready to talk about the glory years of OM football for the next several decades which produced a 3rd place finish in the SECW. Hotty toddy !!!!!
We dominated y'all period. If not for a fluke onside kick it wouldn't have been as close as it was. The yards y'all gained were when we were in prevent mode, which I will say is dumb and almost cost us. But make no mistake y'all physically took an ass whipping

We dominated y'all period. If not for a fluke onside kick it wouldn't have been as close as it was. The yards y'all gained were when we were in prevent mode, which I will say is dumb and almost cost us. But make no mistake y'all physically took an ass whipping

Please discuss the helmet pass TD and illegal lineman 7 yards down field TD in relation to an onsides kick that your team was prepared to defend. You can discuss the 5 turnovers too if you like. I can't recall ever seeing a team go -5 in turnover ratio yet still have the ball on their final possession to take the lead. Just goes to show you how much of an aberration the game was.

Please discuss the helmet pass TD and illegal lineman 7 yards down field TD in relation to an onsides kick that your team was prepared to defend. You can discuss the 5 turnovers too if you like. I can't recall ever seeing a team go -5 in turnover ratio yet still have the ball on their final possession to take the lead. Just goes to show you how much of an aberration the game was.
I guess the year before and this year will be an aboration too? I'm 2014 the only reason you didn't get beat by two touchdowns is because of a blatant facemask which led to a fumble and TD!! Don't give me the miss call b.s. either!! Y'all have benefited from calls for years, so can that bull! We have owned y'all for two years straight, and will again in Oxford this year!! The fact you can't accept it shows your ignorance and level of butt hurt you have! It's golden! Please keep posting here. Your only argument is you won the natty. Yes, congrats to you, but we've kicked your asses regularly here lately with no immediate end in sight? Who's yalls qb this year? Winning the nc has nothing to do with our games dumbass, we are talking about OM vs the real cheaters. Bama. We lost to Florida and Memphis because we had injured and we don't have the depth due to lack of recruiting in the past, but we are addressing that and you can say we cheat or whatever, which is rich coming from a bammer, bottom line is y'all are it coming like a freight train, and your scared, as you should be. So take your bama, better than everyone logic, back to your board. Your not all that, hell I remember Eli beating that ass 40 something to 20 not to long ago. You been caught. There is a new kid in town so get ready and stop being scared, when we build the depth your run is OVER!!

Reactions: Reblarry
I guess the year before and this year will be an abberation too? In 2014 the only reason you didn't get beat by two touchdowns is because of a blatant facemask which led to a fumble and TD!! Don't give me the miss call b.s. either!! Y'all have benefited from calls for years, so can that bull! We have owned y'all for two years straight, and will again in Oxford this year!! The fact you can't accept it shows your ignorance and level of butt hurt you have! It's golden! Please keep posting here. Your only argument is you won the natty. Yes, congrats to you, but we've kicked your asses regularly here lately with no immediate end in sight. Who's yalls qb this year? That's what I thought. Winning the nc has nothing to do with our games with y'all dumbass, we are talking about OM vs the real cheaters. Bama. We lost to Florida and Memphis because we had injuries and we don't have the depth due to lack of recruiting in the past, but we are addressing that and you can say we cheat or whatever, which is rich coming from a bammer, but bottom line is we are coming like a freight train, and your scared, as you should be. So take your bama, better than everyone logic, back to your board. Your not all that, hell I remember Eli beating that ass 40 something to 20 not to long ago. Youve been caught. There is a new kid in town so get ready and stop being scared, when we build the depth your run is OVER!!

Reactions: Reblarry
I guess the year before and this year will be an aboration too? I'm 2014 the only reason you didn't get beat by two touchdowns is because of a blatant facemask which led to a fumble and TD!! Don't give me the miss call b.s. either!! Y'all have benefited from calls for years, so can that bull! We have owned y'all for two years straight, and will again in Oxford this year!! The fact you can't accept it shows your ignorance and level of butt hurt you have! It's golden! Please keep posting here. Your only argument is you won the natty. Yes, congrats to you, but we've kicked your asses regularly here lately with no immediate end in sight? Who's yalls qb this year? Winning the nc has nothing to do with our games dumbass, we are talking about OM vs the real cheaters. Bama. We lost to Florida and Memphis because we had injured and we don't have the depth due to lack of recruiting in the past, but we are addressing that and you can say we cheat or whatever, which is rich coming from a bammer, bottom line is y'all are it coming like a freight train, and your scared, as you should be. So take your bama, better than everyone logic, back to your board. Your not all that, hell I remember Eli beating that ass 40 something to 20 not to long ago. You been caught. There is a new kid in town so get ready and stop being scared, when we build the depth your run is OVER!!
Hey @Tide Broker I think you got this one ready to pop.

Lol

All 5 turnovers were forced. 2 int bc the qb was being pressured, 2 fumbles due to getting the ball dislodged after being hit and turn over on downs because Bama could not get 10 yards in 4 tries. I think the 5 turn overs are a perfect illustration of physical dominance.
1 loss can be a fluke. 2 losses to ole miss can be a coincidence. ..but losing 3 in a row is a trend . Good luck

All 5 turnovers were forced. 2 int bc the qb was being pressured, 2 fumbles due to getting the ball dislodged after being hit and turn over on downs because Bama could not get 10 yards in 4 tries. I think the 5 turn overs are a perfect illustration of physical dominance.
1 loss can be a fluke. 2 losses to ole miss can be a coincidence. ..but losing 3 in a row is a trend . Good luck

The first play of the game was a fumble when our KO returner ran into his own blocker and fumbled. He wasn't touched by a OM player. When you lie in the first sentence of your post it kind of negates the rest of it as it's obvious you were embellishing to help your stance.

Bama beat OM ten straight times before 2014, so yes, two games when you were outgained and benefitted from a wide turnover margin are aberrations. I'm not sure why you can't understand this.

The first play of the game was a fumble when our KO returner ran into his own blocker and fumbled. He wasn't touched by a OM player. When you lie in the first sentence of your post it kind of negates the rest of it as it's obvious you were embellishing to help your stance.
Ok 4 were forced, 1 was a Bama player being an idiot like you

Y'all got dominated, until Coker got in. Things changed then. But 5 turnovers did Alabama in. And we were ready for you, a la TCU waiting for us. Makes college football fun as you don't know what the hell may happen.

Y'all got dominated, until Coker got in. Things changed then. But 5 interceptions did Alabama in. And we were ready for you, a la TCU waiting for us. Makes college football fun as you don't know what the hell may happen.

Your definition of "dominate" is slightly different than mine I guess. I was in Oxford in 2011 when Bama won 52-7. I would call that domination more so than a game when Bama had the ball on their last possession with a chance to win.

Haha he just ruined his keyboard with slobber typing that last post.
If you can't handle the truth just say it!! No slobber, just sick of yalls self rightouness! Fact is, the gap between bama and UM has closed up, and about to get closer! I know it's hard for you to admit or handle, so I'll quit debating and undebateable bammer.

Last edited:
If you can't handle the truth just say it!! No slobber, just sick of yalls self rightouness! Fact is, the gap between bama and UM has closed up, and about to get closer! I know it's hard for you to admit it handle, so I'll quit debating and undebateable bammer.

I have no idea what you said, you need to calm down before you post.

He definitely popped a blood vessel during that post. Dude is super angry OM is going on probation for cheating while all they could muster was a third place finish in the SECW.
Sucks that yalls days at the top are numbered doesn't it? I know, I know, if y'all aren't number 1 your self esteem hits rock bottom. Its gotta be hard to swallow that little ole miss is going to beat y'all 3 years straight! Now go turn your window unit back on and eat that fried bologna sandwich.

Sucks that yalls days at the top are numbered doesn't it? I know, I know, if y'all aren't number 1 your self esteem hits rock bottom. Its gotta be hard to swallow that little ole miss is going to beat y'all 3 years straight! Now go turn your window unit back on and eat that fried bologna sandwich.

I'm sorry hick, but Bama isn't going anywhere. Your best plan would be to learn to deal with it.

Reactions: billywaynebama
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT