ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss and Hugh Freeze have trolled the Alabama fanbase into oblivion

So you think Laremy lied?
Ole Miss is deeply in your head. Get it out. It ain't healthy. Go live life. Ring your cowbells. Chew some Red Man and plant sme tires in your yard. Get your female cousins and go skinny dipping in the old water hole.

No...Laremy was simply confused when inundated with questions from the media on draft night.

Well you are definitely an expert on being confused, we I'll defer to you on the topic. Let me handle the discussion of how bad its going to get for Ole Miss, best we both go with our strengths.

Ole Miss is deeply in your head. Get it out. It ain't healthy. Go live life. Ring your cowbells. Chew some Red Man and plant sme tires in your yard. Get your female cousins and go skinny dipping in the old water hole.

Friend I've been to Mississippi, if you are actually trying to look down on Miss State fans, it's YOU that needs to leave the house. Anytime you want to see what the 19th century was like in real-time, take a drive through northern Mississippi. It's like a free museum for any Little House on the Prairie fan.

Delusion is your strength. It's good that you embrace it.

I have no dawg in the hunt, so I can see this issue objectively. Tunsil admitted that Ole Miss paid him, Ole Miss admitted the texts that detail the payment arrangement are real.

Basically the case is made for the NCAA at this point. Dandy Don has something to say to you...

You're scared of Freeze and Ole Miss. And slow.

Plus you assume I must be either a Miss State or Alabama fan because I am pointing out that Ole Miss is going to get hammered. Another error on your part, most people just don't like to see one program getting away with cheating.

The NCAA agrees.

Friend I've been to Mississippi, if you are actually trying to look down on Miss State fans, it's YOU that needs to leave the house. Anytime you want to see what the 19th century was like in real-time, take a drive through northern Mississippi. It's like a free museum for any Little House on the Prairie fan.
Yeah, I live very close to N MS and drive through there every day. It's not much different than North Alabamn, West TN, North LA, Ark. KY...I guess you get the point. I'd rather live in a little house on the prairie than in in a major city shithole. But we talking Ole Miss and MooU. If there's a shithole in MS it's in East Central MS.

Plus you assume I must be either a Miss State or Alabama fan because I am pointing out that Ole Miss is going to get hammered. Another error on your part, most people just don't like to see one program getting away with cheating.

The NCAA agrees.
What school has the privilege to claim you as a fan? You have clue if Ole Miss will get hammered. Unless you work for the NCAA. In which case they might be interested in your comments. You obviously support one of the SEC schools all in a tizzy about Ole Miss success. Get used to it because Ole Miss and Freeze aren't going away. The penalties will very likely be close to what Ole Miss proposes. The NCAA has complimented Ole Miss cooperation. There's not one single infraction that involves paying a player to sign with Ole Miss.
Limiting scholarships will hurt, but not nearly as much you ass holes hope.

Do you think the midget will punish the two thugs that got off Scott free in LA.? How much do you guys budget to buy DAs in other states?

What will he punish them for? Having a couple of marijuana seeds that didn't warrant prosecution or practicing their second amendment rights?

The NCAA agrees.

You must be embarrassed by your team, since you won't identify your team. They must be really bad. It makes complete sense for you to be afraid of Ole Miss and Freeze.

In the NCAA's defense, they are sifting through a whole lot of allegations. It may take awhile.
Hopefully a decision comes before the season starts as we'll know what we're up against. And in all fairness to our players who are questioning Ole Miss' future. . and their own. I don't see them going down with the ship, as I once did. We'll overcome this.

Hopefully a decision comes before the season starts as we'll know what we're up against. And in all fairness to our players who are questioning Ole Miss' future. . and their own. I don't see them going down with the ship, as I once did. We'll overcome this.
What do you honestly think is going to happen, "going down with the ship"? These guys are going to play they are going to win (probably not all of them, but most of them) Next year is going to be the same as this year. If we do get a bowl ban and that's a big if, so what. We still get money from any other school that is going to a bowl game. This whole sky is falling mentality is the exact reason the mullet wearing morons are here trying to stir the pot more. Dalumptard broker, sits at his computer jerkin it snickering every time someone answers him because that makes him feel witty and important.

If you guys would stop talking to them them they would go away. The NCAA stuff will be done and gone before signing day and after we stomp their sister loving arses again they will be right back crying more as usual.

What do you honestly think is going to happen, "going down with the ship"? These guys are going to play they are going to win (probably not all of them, but most of them) Next year is going to be the same as this year. If we do get a bowl ban and that's a big if, so what. We still get money from any other school that is going to a bowl game. This whole sky is falling mentality is the exact reason the mullet wearing morons are here trying to stir the pot more. Dalumptard broker, sits at his computer jerkin it snickering every time someone answers him because that makes him feel witty and important.

If you guys would stop talking to them them they would go away. The NCAA stuff will be done and gone before signing day and after we stomp their sister loving arses again they will be right back crying more as usual.

I like your attitude. You're blinded just enough by your homerism to not fully accept reality. But at the same time, you realize you're an OM fan so if and when the hammer drops you are used to being a laughing stock so it really won't be that big of a deal. Solid post, Pratt.

I like your attitude. You're blinded just enough by your homerism to not fully accept reality. But at the same time, you realize you're an OM fan so if and when the hammer drops you are used to being a laughing stock so it really won't be that big of a deal. Solid post, Pratt.
This board seems to be allergic to the truth serum.

If you guys would stop talking to them them they would go away. The NCAA stuff will be done and gone before signing day and after we stomp their sister loving arses again they will be right back crying more as usual.[/QUOTE

Not as pessimistic as I once was. I see our players as winners and I thought I got that point across.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT