ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OLD SCHOOL MISSISSIPPI SEGREGATIONISTS WOULD BE PROUD OF GOV. BRYANT & THE MS LEGISLATURE!

RebelCPA

All-Pro NFL
Aug 15, 2007
Old School Segregationists used the Bible as an excuse to discriminate. Gov. Bryant and the GOP legislators are no different. Disgraceful behavior during the Jim Crow Era and disgraceful behavior now.

Looks like peoples panties are in a wad lol. Let me ask you this, is it ok for someone to demand a muslim run restaurant to serve bacon? it's pretty much the same thing as asking a christian run cake shop to bake a gay cake. Both are against eaches religion. This bill protects all religions not just one. I don't necessarily agree with the hiring and firing section of it unless the business is directly tied to religion though.

If this bill was written specifically for all religions except Christianity everyone would be fine with it because it's cool to hate Christians and call them backwards in todays time.

Looks like peoples panties are in a wad lol. Let me ask you this, is it ok for someone to demand a muslim run restaurant to serve bacon? it's pretty much the same thing as asking a christian run cake shop to bake a gay cake. Both are against eaches religion. This bill protects all religions not just one. I don't necessarily agree with the hiring and firing section of it unless the business is directly tied to religion though.

If this bill was written specifically for all religions except Christianity everyone would be fine with it because it's cool to hate Christians and call them backwards in todays time.
Good Points Pratt! I wonder why none of the s**t stirrers have NEVER targeted a muslime restaurant or bakery and when refused service as requested, filed charges against those businesses! You can bet a muslime bakery would refuse to bake a cake for a lgbtq wedding! In fact the customers mite be lucky to escape with their heads still on their shoulders!

Reactions: HightowerReb

So a patron demanding bacon at a Muslim owned restaurant (presumably, where bacon is never served to anyone because it's not on the menu) is "pretty much" the same thing as a gay person requesting a cake from a cake shop (where cakes are made and sold to the public everyday, because that's the business they are in.), and being denied service?

Your analogy is a failure...Yours is the type of logic that led to a bill like this, to begin with.

I wonder if the LGBT has their testic. . . I mean tentacles involved in this deal. If so, extremist groups like that need to stay out of policies.

IGNORANT F'ING ANALOGY. Muslim restaurants wouldn't have bacon on the menu and you can't order things that aren't on the menu. Bake shops have cakes on the menu!!!

Didn't RACISTS deny service in the Jim Crow era based on religious beliefs? The answer to that question is YES if they didn't teach you that in your Mississippi history class.

FYI - when your argument STARTS by comparing your position to MUSLIM beliefs - you are LOSING THE ARGUMENT.

Hey you can all cry about it all you want but it was passed just like the state flag didn't go away because of a vote. Here's the thing, if you don't like it, don't go in those businesses or leave the state. Again no one is forcing you to spend a dime there. It's just like the morons that put up the no carry signs. No one is forced to go in those places. Let your money talk instead of being butthurt about it as you clearly are. If the business thrives then apparently there were as many people upset about it as you are. One of these days all the libtards are going to push enough that they awake a sleeping giant and it isn't going to be a pretty occurrence.

IGNORANT F'ING ANALOGY. Muslim restaurants wouldn't have bacon on the menu and you can't order things that aren't on the menu. Bake shops have cakes on the menu!!!

Didn't RACISTS deny service in the Jim Crow era based on religious beliefs? The answer to that question is YES if they didn't teach you that in your Mississippi history class.

FYI - when your argument STARTS by comparing your position to MUSLIM beliefs - you are LOSING THE ARGUMENT.

How about this, a Muslim Bakery is asked to make a cake with with gays on it???? how ya think that's going over. I honestly don't understand why liberals want to live in MS anyway. It's not like you are going to change anything there. By the way I live in Austin Tx so you can't talk to me about tolerance, we have all shades of the rainbow here buddy.

Hey you can all cry about it all you want but it was passed just like the state flag didn't go away because of a vote. Here's the thing, if you don't like it, don't go in those businesses or leave the state. Again no one is forcing you to spend a dime there. It's just like the morons that put up the no carry signs. No one is forced to go in those places. Let your money talk instead of being butthurt about it as you clearly are. If the business thrives then apparently there were as many people upset about it as you are. One of these days all the libtards are going to push enough that they awake a sleeping giant and it isn't going to be a pretty occurrence.
Agree - I 100% support businesses and individuals to boycott MS. From the Racist Flag to this Bigoted Bill the State of Mississippi has been asking to be boycotted.

At least General Mills has progressed with the times.

wheeties.jpg

Agree - I 100% support businesses and individuals to boycott MS. From the Racist Flag to this Bigoted Bill the State of Mississippi has been asking to be boycotted.
Awe, you ARE a special little flower aren't you. Well i tell you what princess, you keep doing you and Mississippi will keep being her lol. By the way that flag has never said a racist thing in it's existence. Only week minded people can have their feelings hurt by an inanimate object. .

Last edited:
Awe, you ARE a special little flower aren't you. Well i tell you what princess, you keep doing you and Mississippi will keep being her lol. By the way that flag has never said a racist thing in it's existence. Only week minded people can have their feelings hurt by an inanimate object. .
Sure thing sissy boy. Only the weak minded people like you cling to racist objects like flags and inanimate objects like firearms.

Last edited:
Reb cpa is our resident flaming liberal. He hasn't posted often lately. Must have been at a Bernie rally. I am glad he is back, I have missed his silliness

Sure thing sissy boy. Only the weak minded people like you cling to racist objects like flags and inanimate objects like firearms.
See i see what you did, i'm gonna take what you said and say the exact same thing because like most liberals i don't have an original thought.

Reb cpa is our resident flaming liberal. He hasn't posted often lately. Must have been at a Bernie rally. I am glad he is back, I have missed his silliness
Oh so he thinks this bill is going to make him and his boyfriend break up?

If being a "flaming liberal" means not supporting discrimination then I guess I am a "flaming liberal". Apparently a lot of people in MS are classified as "flaming liberals" this week.

If being a "flaming liberal" means not supporting discrimination then I guess I am a "flaming liberal". Apparently a lot of people in MS are classified as "flaming liberals" this week.
Apparently by the recent votes and the typical way MS votes in the electoral college you are a minority lol. Just because you don't get your way doesn't mean you get to cry about it.

Apparently by the recent votes and the typical way MS votes in the electoral college you are a minority lol. Just because you don't get your way doesn't mean you get to cry about it.
Attitudes like yours are the reason Jim Crow existed. If you don't like Jim Crow go find another place to live. That is exactly what you would have posted if you lived in the 1950s and message boards existed.

Just because the majority support something doesn't mean it is correct. The majority in Germany supported Hitler. The majority in the south supported segregation. etc. etc. etc.

Attitudes like yours are the reason Jim Crow existed. If you don't like Jim Crow go find another place to live. That is exactly what you would have posted if you lived in the 1950s and message boards existed.

Just because the majority support something doesn't mean it is correct. The majority in Germany supported Hitler. The majority in the south supported segregation. etc. etc. etc.

You have a point but see we live in what's called a Republic Democracy. That means when the majority thinks a certain way and votes or in our case, the elected representatives, vote a certain way, you don't get to cry about it till it gets changed. You get to deal with it, get over it and stfu.

You have a point but see we live in what's called a Republic Democracy. That means when the majority thinks a certain way and votes or in our case, the elected representatives, vote a certain way, you don't get to cry about it till it gets changed. You get to deal with it, get over it and stfu.

Apparently you aren't familiar with this: https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

I learned about the US Constitution in High School. Apparently you didn't. You should read it sometime. That document gives me (and you) the right to cry about things as long as I want. Read it. You might just learn something.

Apparently you aren't familiar with this: https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/first_amendment

I learned about the US Constitution in High School. Apparently you didn't. You should read it sometime. That document gives me (and you) the right to cry about things as long as I want. Read it. You might just learn something.

Oh you mean that same document that gives me the right own as many guns as i want that you think is bad?

Oh you mean that same document that gives me the right own as many guns as i want that you think is bad?
Yes the document that gives you the right to own guns if you are a member of a "well regulated militia".

Last edited:
Good Points Pratt! I wonder why none of the s**t stirrers have NEVER targeted a muslime restaurant or bakery and when refused service as requested, filed charges against those businesses! You can bet a muslime bakery would refuse to bake a cake for a lgbtq wedding! In fact the customers mite be lucky to escape with their heads still on their shoulders!
Speaking of LGBT, it's hyprocritical when they go after Mississippi and North Carolina, yet don't criticize Paypal and Google who do much business with Middle East countries-Muslems-like Yemen and Saudi Arabia who murder and torture homosexuals. Don't think LGBT is serious. Just like to stir up stuff. Pick and choose is their doctrine. Christian and privately owned businesses have the right to serve those who believe in Christian purposes. For the better or worse of such businesses, LGBT believers can go somewhere else. And that may not bode well for such businesses-that's their fault.

Yes the document that gives you the right to own guns if you are a member of a "well regulated militia".
Oh you are one of those. And i suppose a well regulated militia isn't made up of common citizens even in the days that the document was written? I guess next you are going to say it's referring to the national guard which may be paid by the state but is ultimately run by the gov't that a well regulated militia is to protect people from in the case of tyranny? Again, STFU and GTFO, you are butthurt that things didn't go your way such as all libtards usually are when they don't get there way. All religions have the right to not have anything forced on them. That's all this is about. Separation of church and state has nothing to do with removing church from schools or gov't. It has to do with not allowing gov't to force specific religion on people. You know like the reason the pilgrims sailed from england?

Speaking of LGBT, it's hyprocritical when they go after Mississippi and North Carolina, yet don't criticize Paypal and Google who do much business with Middle East countries-Muslems-like Yemen and Saudi Arabia who murder and torture homosexuals. Don't think LGBT is serious. Just like to stir up stuff. Pick and choose is their doctrine. Christian and privately owned businesses have the right to serve those who believe in Christian purposes. For the better or worse of such businesses, LGBT believers can go somewhere else. And that may not bode well for such businesses-that's their fault.
Nice attempt at deflection. When you are comparing your position to Yemen & Saudi Arabia - you are LOSING THE ARGUMENT.

Christianity was used in the Jim Crow era to justify discrimination. There is no difference between Jim Crow laws and what was just signed into law.

Last edited:

Like the Republicans crying over the Affordable Care Act? Have you told them to "get over it and stfu"? They seem unable to "deal with it".

Reactions: RebelCPA
Like the Republicans crying over the Affordable Care Act? Have you told them to "get over it and stfu"? They seem unable to "deal with it".
bwahahaha, do you actually think that thing is good lol. It really doesn't bother me cause I have insurance through my company but I honestly don't know anyone that has it that can afford anything in it lol. The fact is the majority voiced a dislike for it and it still got put through. You are complaining about something the majority isn't complaining about just like the flag.

Reactions: RobertWillBeaRebel
bwahahaha, do you actually think that thing is good lol. It really doesn't bother me cause I have insurance through my company but I honestly don't know anyone that has it that can afford anything in it lol. The fact is the majority voiced a dislike for it and it still got put through. You are complaining about something the majority isn't complaining about just like the flag.
Correct me if I'm wrong but ObamaCare a major campaign issue last time and THE MAJORITY re-elected PRESIDENT OBAMA..

Correct me if I'm wrong but ObamaCare a major campaign issue last time and THE MAJORITY re-elected PRESIDENT OBAMA..
You are right, america is too stupid to learn from mistakes. As long as you give people free stuff or call it free they are going to vote for it. Let me break it down for you. The gov't cares about themselves and will continue to vote for what is in their best interest not yours or mine. The almost 50% of America that is on gov't aid of some form or fashion will continue to vote for who ever promises the most free stuff. Why wouldn't they? They don't understand economics or the death spiral that our country is in. All they know is the person that they are voting for is giving them free phones, free health care, and free money/food. The problem is that at some point the butchers bill has to be paid. I'm almost to the point where i hope you guys get your way so Monica's boyfriends wife or Crazy Bernie can run this country the rest of the way into the ground. After the Gov't collapses maybe there can be some semblance of a country formed that people can be proud of again. That way you can move to the one you are proud of and we don't have to listen to your crying little bitchy attitude anymore.

As C P A stated, he surely has the right to his opinion and the right to express it. I guess what I don't get about his kind who complain and whine all the time, is why not leave? There are a lot of states where his attitudes are prevalent and popular. Mississippi is what it is, and a few crying liberals is not going to change it. Why stay when they are so clearly unhappy.?

As C P A stated, he surely has the right to his opinion and the right to express it. I guess what I don't get about his kind who complain and whine all the time, is why not leave? There are a lot of states where his attitudes are prevalent and popular. Mississippi is what it is, and a few crying liberals is not going to change it. Why stay when they are so clearly unhappy.?
You should wake up every damn morning and THANK A LIBERAL for the changes that have happened in MS over the years. Without those pesky liberals MS would be even more backwards than it is now.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Reactions: HannsMolemann
If you choose to believe that, knock yourself out

But that does not answere the question. Why do you stay? Wouldn't you be happier in New York, mass, Illinois, California, etc.

Life is awfully short to be so unhappy.

Where have I complained? And I've made no contention regarding the pros and cons of the ACA...Only that conservatives in DC have cried about it since the day it was signed into law.

You should wake up every damn morning and THANK A LIBERAL for the changes that have happened in MS over the years. Without those pesky liberals MS would be even more backwards than it is now.

THINK ABOUT IT.
I live in the great state of Texas lol

THINK ABOUT IT.
I also suppose that we should thank you liberal democrats for the KKK and Slavery right? I mean wasn't it you guys that created one and fought so hard to keep the other?

I also suppose that we should thank you liberal democrats for the KKK and Slavery right? I mean wasn't it you guys that created one and fought so hard to keep the other?

Sensto

Senator Robert Byrd. Democrat. High ranking official and recruiter for West Virginia klan. Voted against black Supreme Court justices Thurmond Marshall and Clarence Thomas. He did however sell a cake to a homosexual.

99.999% of those "liberal democrats" are currently republicans. Familiar with the ramifications of the Voting Rights Act of 1964. Look it up. Your education is clearly a poor one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT