ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OLD SCHOOL MISSISSIPPI SEGREGATIONISTS WOULD BE PROUD OF GOV. BRYANT & THE MS LEGISLATURE!

How does him horsing around and hurting his shoulder in the locker room in any way confirm that he is a thug? I get what you say about walmart but it is very easy to throw something on the bottom rack and forget about it by the time you make it back to the check out. OPD is notorious for not giving any slack. Again he will run his butt off and have to pay a 40 dollar fine. It's a non-issue.
Your question about thugness-It doesn't. Just frustrated. It's a pattern of behaviors from Nkemdiche, Tunsil, Speaks, and now Taylor (minor offense, I know) that worries me. I need a cold beer.

Your question about thugness-It doesn't. Just frustrated. It's a pattern of behaviors from Nkemdiche, Tunsil, Speaks, and now Taylor (minor offense, I know) that worries me. I need a cold beer.

Cold beer is a good thing...But maybe you are wishing for perfect people in an imperfect world. That will never happen. Sorry. People make mistakes. That's Life.

Reactions: Reblarry
You should wake up every damn morning and THANK A LIBERAL for the changes that have happened in MS over the years. Without those pesky liberals MS would be even more backwards than it is now.

THINK ABOUT IT.
You still going to feel that way when your granddaughter in raped in a women's restroom by a perv that says he identifies himself as a woman?

IGNORANT F'ING ANALOGY. Muslim restaurants wouldn't have bacon on the menu and you can't order things that aren't on the menu. Bake shops have cakes on the menu!!!

Didn't RACISTS deny service in the Jim Crow era based on religious beliefs? The answer to that question is YES if they didn't teach you that in your Mississippi history class.

FYI - when your argument STARTS by comparing your position to MUSLIM beliefs - you are LOSING THE ARGUMENT.
They don't have gay cakes just straight cakes. What if they don't carry those little steve and Steve dolls to go on top of the cake?

They don't have gay cakes just straight cakes. What if they don't carry those little steve and Steve dolls to go on top of the cake?
RebelCPA, a marriage is between a guy and a woman and has been like that for over 2000 years. A biological guy hits the restroom for men, and a biological woman uses the woman's room! Damn, is that racist? LGBT thinks so. It's not until LGBT changed everything b/c our society is so godda34 PC where those in a minute population (LGBT) become so normal all of a sudden b/c of liberalism! Gay marriage is not normal-sorry get over it! And it's also not normal to demand a Christian owned bakery to bake a cake for a gay wedding. They ain't gonna do it, sir. You're just asking for it! Go to Publix or Krogers.

Great post Beatlesreb. 100% truth.
Extremists groups like LGBT are the demise of this country. "Black Lives Matter" are of the same ilk. They suck! If you're gay, please don't flaunt it. Keep it to yourself-no one's business! If you are unsure of your sex, unzip your pants and look down, then hit the appropriate restroom. If you are Black, and a supporter of "Black Lives Matter" that a-hole thug in Ferguson, Missouri assaulted a shop owner, and a police officer who probably would have been beaten up. And quit the damned demonstrations on the Oxford Square! You're a bunch whiners and losers-GET AN EFFING LIFE!! And know the facts why you're at it! Thanks for letting me get that out. Damn. Does Mississippi have to conform to this extremist BS? NO!

Reactions: RebMoore
Extremists groups like LGBT are the demise of this country. "Black Lives Matter" are of the same ilk. They suck! If you're gay, please don't flaunt it. Keep it to yourself-no one's business! If you are unsure of your sex, unzip your pants and look down, then hit the appropriate restroom. If you are Black, and a supporter of "Black Lives Matter" that a-hole thug in Ferguson, Missouri assaulted a shop owner, and a police officer who probably would have been beaten up. And quit the damned demonstrations on the Oxford Square! You're a bunch whiners and losers-GET AN EFFING LIFE!! And know the facts why you're at it! Thanks for letting me get that out. Damn. Does Mississippi have to conform to this extremist BS? NO!

Of course not...As long as you don't care about ever changing the perception of the rest of the country regarding the state of MS and the stigma attached to it. As long as you don't care about the lack of interest from national/international business and industry to ever have a presence there. As long as you don't care about the state's federal funds being cut because of the state's controversial legislation. As long as you don't care about the state's brightest college kid's leaving for better opportunities in other states (See "Lack of interest in MS from business and industry")...Then by all means, carry on.

Last edited:
Reactions: RebelCPA
Of course not...As long as you don't care about ever changing the perception of the rest of the country regarding the state of MS and the stigma attached to it. As long as you don't care about the lack of interest from national business and industry to ever have a presence there. As long as you don't care about the state's federal funds being cut because of the state's controversial legislation. As long as you don't care about the state's brightest college kid's leaving for better opportunities in other states (See "Lack of interest in MS from business and industry")...Then by all means, carry on.
So you're saying extremists groups got us by the balls? I won't yield to that!

Here is another example of extremism. Principal Paul Williams of McClintock Middle School in Charlotte, NC is a very popular person and educator. Yet, he's affiliated with the Christ-Lutheran Church-his downfall. Although popular, he is facing dismissal for allowing educational values from the Church for a robotic program and student morale, which the school needed. Look it up-this is how far liberalism has dragged us under, Rebels Advocate! And I'm not protesting gays and Blacks-it's extremism, and it's killing us!

Of course not...As long as you don't care about ever changing the perception of the rest of the country regarding the state of MS and the stigma attached to it. As long as you don't care about the lack of interest from national/international business and industry to ever have a presence there. As long as you don't care about the state's federal funds being cut because of the state's controversial legislation. As long as you don't care about the state's brightest college kid's leaving for better opportunities in other states (See "Lack of interest in MS from business and industry")...Then by all means, carry on.

Here's an idea, lets try not to be a little girl go wipe your V and stop caring what people you have never met nor will ever meet think about you. The country as a hole has declined more and more since the amount of liberalism and PC has grown. If you can't see that there is no point in having this conversation.

Reactions: Reblarry
Here's an idea, lets try not to be a little girl go wipe your V and stop caring what people you have never met nor will ever meet think about you. The country as a hole has declined more and more since the amount of liberalism and PC has grown. If you can't see that there is no point in having this conversation.

What has 4 eyes and can't see? But you don't care how you're perceived. Sit there in your dirty diaper and think about it.

Reactions: RebelCPA
CJRWnaTUcAAg12g.jpg

If being a "flaming liberal" means not supporting discrimination then I guess I am a "flaming liberal". Apparently a lot of people in MS are classified as "flaming liberals" this week.
Disclaimer: I am a FSU fan who just wandered on the site to see what some of y'all are saying about the 2016 game and your team. I stumbled across this thread.

I have to ask why you started this thread? Just to start a big argument? I would imagine you know most people on here are not going to see this your way, and they wouldn't on our warchant boards either.

I think a lot of people aren't preaching any hate, they are just tired of being told that all of our southern history and traditions equate to that.

Agree donsue, Most people, especially Southerners don't agree with the radical gay agenda. Most due to the presence of faith and common sense in their lives.

Agree donsue, Most people, especially Southerners don't agree with the radical gay agenda. Most due to the presence of faith and common sense in their lives.
Yep. It just seems that some people feel the need to pound an agenda at people who they know don't see things that way.

I believe in traditional marriage, but I won't go hammering my point in a group of gays and lesbians.

Yep. It just seems that some people feel the need to pound an agenda at people who they know don't see things that way.

I believe in traditional marriage, but I won't go hammering my point in a group of gays and lesbians.
You're right in one respect. This is not the forum to hold such a conversation. I bet you my left hand that several thousand students agree with our sentiments. NOT unique to Mississippi. Anyway, let's get back to sports!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT