ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody get a check to Tee or get him back on the team...

Too bad the fan beside him who poured the beer on the fans below him didn't get the same treatment. That guy looks like the Bama fan in the Grove who tried to put his tongue in my wife's ear earlier. My wife was 60 years old. . Auburn fans are much better fans than Bama fans when they visit Ole Miss. I was born in Druid City Hospital and Johnny Mac Brown is a distant cousin. I was a Bama fan till my early teens. I still think Bama fans are the trashiest n the SEC. If Ghost wants to defend these people it just shows he's of the same class.

Too bad the fan beside him who poured the beer on the fans below him didn't get the same treatment. That guy looks like the Bama fan in the Grove who tried to put his tongue in my wife's ear earlier. My wife was 60 years old. . Auburn fans are much better fans than Bama fans when they visit Ole Miss. I was born in Druid City Hospital and Johnny Mac Brown is a distant cousin. I was a Bama fan till my early teens. I still think Bama fans are the trashiest n the SEC. If Ghost wants to defend these people it just shows he's of the same class.

You are the first person I have ever heard accuse Bama fans of being 'trashy'. We are generally considered to be one of the nicest fanbases in the SEC, along with the Aggies. LSU, Georgia and Florida fans are usually considered the worst.

It's been my experience that when attend a game, if you behave yourself, you have a good experience. If you taunt the other team, drink a little too much, and act like a child, the other fans tend to give you the same. I would suspect you know this to be true as well.

Meh, Ole Miss is just one of 5 teams below Bama in the West standings. Not really a factor to our season.
Ole Miss is the main factor in determining your season. Alabama fans like you are hoping Ole Miss loses a game cuz if they don't, the ole miss loss is what kept y'all out of the play offs. I know it, and so do you. Its the main reason you stay glued to this board

Ole Miss is the main factor in determining your season. Alabama fans like you are hoping Ole Miss loses a game cuz if they don't, the ole miss loss is what kept y'all out of the play offs. I know it, and so do you. Its the main reason you stay glued to this board

If Bama wins out they are in the playoffs. It's all about rankings for Bama at this point.

Technically, it would be best for Bama if Ole Miss loses and Bama makes the SECCG, cause winning that game will get us a higher ranking. But the reality is, not playing in the SECCG gives us the best chance for winning that first playoff game.

So if Ole Miss loses, we get a higher seeding in the playoffs, which is good.

If Ole Miss wins out, we avoid the SECCG and are more rested and ready for the first playoff game (likely against the #1 seed), which is also good.

Either way, Bama wins. So we don't really care what Ole Miss does.

If Bama wins out they are in the playoffs. It's all about rankings for Bama at this point.

Technically, it would be best for Bama if Ole Miss loses and Bama makes the SECCG, cause winning that game will get us a higher ranking. But the reality is, not playing in the SECCG gives us the best chance for winning that first playoff game.

So if Ole Miss loses, we get a higher seeding in the playoffs, which is good.

If Ole Miss wins out, we avoid the SECCG and are more rested and ready for the first playoff game (likely against the #1 seed), which is also good.

Either way, Bama wins. So we don't really care what Ole Miss does.
You don't care so much that you stay over here. You care. You care a lot. What position do you play on the team cuz you keep speaking in 1st person with words like we. Truthfully, the only time Alabama comes up over here is when you speak. All of your posts are referencing ole miss and how they suck. If ole miss is so irrelevant to you, why are you here? Its OK you can say it. It matters a lot to you how ole miss fares.

You don't care so much that you stay over here. You care. You care a lot. What position do you play on the team cuz you keep speaking in 1st person with words like we. Truthfully, the only time Alabama comes up over here is when you speak. All of your posts are referencing ole miss and how they suck. If ole miss is so irrelevant to you, why are you here? Its OK you can say it. It matters a lot to you how ole miss fares.

Well if we go by that fractured logic then you must care an awful lot about everything I say. Is that the case? Sure seems to be if we go by your logic.

Well if we go by that fractured logic then you must care an awful lot about everything I say. Is that the case? Sure seems to be if we go by your logic.
We being me and you or we being you and the rest of the Alabama team? You keep using 1st person we. When you say we you make it sound like you get out there and play on the Alabama team. That's how much you care. Here's a news flash. Your just a fan. I don't know. I could be wrong....what number are you and what position do you pl
at?

Your logo even has a mullet, if that doesn't scream trailer trash i don't know what does lol.

If this was a Boxing match between Advocate and Ghost .... Ghost was knocked out in the first round with brain damage which is clearly showing. Though I highly doubt the " Salad Tossing " is part of the damage, it was already part of his makeup. lol

Reactions: TheRebels'Advocate
This guy has spent the last month over here because he took ole miss beating Alabama personal. He's got delusions that he is part of the Alabama team because he says things like we will make the playoffs and we this, we that....we are great and you suck. I went to ole miss. I have two degrees from ole miss. I contribute and attend games from time to time. What you will never see me do is go to a message board from a team that beat ole miss and try to spew out a bunch of crap for over a month, about how bad the team is that beat ole miss. For example, I would not go to a Memphis board and talk crap about how the tigers suck and "we", being ole miss, are great and that loss means nothing. He was here a month ago. He was here today, and he will be here tomorrow....43-37. Take a lap and deal with it

You are the first person I have ever heard accuse Bama fans of being 'trashy'. We are generally considered to be one of the nicest fanbases in the SEC, along with the Aggies. LSU, Georgia and Florida fans are usually considered the worst.

It's been my experience that when attend a game, if you behave yourself, you have a good experience. If you taunt the other team, drink a little too much, and act like a child, the other fans tend to give you the same. I would suspect you know this to be true as well.

Poor wittle crybaby bammer university reject-salad tossing, chicken fryer is the poster boy of "trashy bammer fan" because he's never seen a classroom at bammer university, unless he was mopping it after hours. [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

I know plenty of Bama alumni and none are asinine douche nozzles like Moron Malone. It's ok wittle fella...Keep wishing you could be smart enough to attend ANY university, as you're frying those chickens and tossing those salads in mudhole city, alabammer! You have no skills or degree to market, t-shirt bammer alumnus! 43-37! [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]
th2T6RX8KH.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT