ADVERTISEMENT

This sounds ominous...

when when when when LMAO

I already told you when. Good news for Ole Miss, the NOA gets released within the next 2-3 days.

Bad news for Ole Miss, the 2nd NOA gets released in about a month when they are forced to due to a FOIA. Remember this is the only way we saw the first one.

Why do you keep asking When when I have already told you when? Brain damage for polishing those Egg Bowl Trophies setting in? LMAO!

Reactions: billywaynebama
I already told you when. Good news for Ole Miss, the NOA gets released within the next 2-3 days.

Bad news for Ole Miss, the 2nd NOA gets released in about a month when they are forced to due to a FOIA. Remember this is the only way we saw the first one.

Why do you keep asking When when I have already told you when? Brain damage for polishing those Egg Bowl Trophies setting in? LMAO!

Coming from a water head gump, like you. LMAO

i would ask why you stay over here on our board obsessing over us, but it is so obvious that you need something to happen to us because if it doesn't, it could actually cost bama a championship next time! I'm sure you are correct though and y'all can breathe a sigh of relief pretty soon.

Reactions: delta_belle_ms
So far he has been wrong more often than right. He predicted another letter a few months ago and then the investigation ended without the letter. Fact is all you State fans have a crap program and you know it. Your recruiting sucks because Mullen can't keep assistants who build relationships with kids. Plus, he goes after every available job. All you've got to keep your blood flowing is Ole Miss troubles. Without that you are a bunch of poor lost souls. What do you think State's record will be this year?
Ranch, you forgot one very important point, namely, that $tarkistan is a sewer in the middle of nowhere.

It's the high water mark since JFK for sure.

Well, for the first time since the JFK era we have a Chancellor who loves sports, an AD with vision, and a head coach who can recruit and coach with the best of them. The stars have finally aligned and the good ole boys from the Vaught era are all gone. We're in the mix with the best of the SEC now. Irregardless of whether or not Bama fans like it the competition is good for the SEC. In order to keep the SEC bell ringing it takes more than one good team.

Interesting how when one of these losers posts the other loses back them up..... Obsession can be dangerous.

Well, for the first time since the JFK era we have a Chancellor who loves sports, an AD with vision, and a head coach who can recruit and coach with the best of them. The stars have finally aligned and the good ole boys from the Vaught era are all gone. We're in the mix with the best of the SEC now. Irregardless of whether or not Bama fans like it the competition is good for the SEC. In order to keep the SEC bell ringing it takes more than one good team.

If it wasn't for a miracle missed FG returned for a TD in the 2013 Auburn game, Alabama would have won 4 straight SEC titles.

Ole Miss might want to win the West once before they start claiming to be in the mix for anything above 3rd place in their division.

Reactions: billywaynebama
If it wasn't for a miracle missed FG returned for a TD in the 2013 Auburn game, Alabama would have won 4 straight SEC titles.

Ole Miss might want to win the West once before they start claiming to be in the mix for anything above 3rd place in their division.

IF Ole Miss was undefeated last year they would be National Champs. See how stupid your post is. No, you probably don't. LMAO

IF Ole Miss was undefeated last year they would be National Champs. See how stupid your post is. No, you probably don't. LMAO
This argument could be made for any school. "If Vanderbilt was undefeated, they would be national champs"

See how ridiculous your post is? I realize that's a rhetorical question for you, but hope springs eternal.

What on earth are you talking about? LMAO
Rev Freeze knows.
57338478d3e78.image.jpg

Don't blame your cheating ways on King Saban, pal.
Hang on now dude, I know you are not that delusional to believe that Bama does not cheat. I am quiet entertained and intrigued at the fact a Bama fan actually comes on an Ole Miss board to run smack especially getting beat by Bo Wallace and getting punked at home last year. On top of that have a chance of pulling the hat trick in Oxford. Your quotes and antics are funny and entertaining especially when you get our fan base stirred up. You can not say that Bama has not perfected the game of cheating. I could write a book of personal experiences and testimony from family, who by they way are Alabama alum and boosters. Hats off, they are the champions of descretion for sure. I admire their networks and commitment to getting the players. Poke fun at UM for not cheating well enough and please don't lie in bed at night after counting the sugar plums and think that your program is spotless. I did enjoy reading your post but now you have convinced you are crazy. By the way, I will check back in to see how you react to three in a row. Perhaps Freeze will write a book one day on how a former high school basketball coach slayed the dragon.

Hang on now dude, I know you are not that delusional to believe that Bama does not cheat. I am quiet entertained and intrigued at the fact a Bama fan actually comes on an Ole Miss board to run smack especially getting beat by Bo Wallace and getting punked at home last year. On top of that have a chance of pulling the hat trick in Oxford. Your quotes and antics are funny and entertaining especially when you get our fan base stirred up. You can not say that Bama has not perfected the game of cheating. I could write a book of personal experiences and testimony from family, who by they way are Alabama alum and boosters. Hats off, they are the champions of descretion for sure. I admire their networks and commitment to getting the players. Poke fun at UM for not cheating well enough and please don't lie in bed at night after counting the sugar plums and think that your program is spotless. I did enjoy reading your post but now you have convinced you are crazy. By the way, I will check back in to see how you react to three in a row. Perhaps Freeze will write a book one day on how a former high school basketball coach slayed the dragon.
If I were you, I would be more concerned about why the NCAA is interviewing other SEC West schools concerning Ole Miss recruiting.

If I were you, I would be more concerned about why the NCAA is interviewing other SEC West schools concerning Ole Miss recruiting.

The NCAA’s protracted investigation of Mississippi has taken a new twist within the last month – investigators have interviewed players at two or more rival Southeastern Conference schools about their recruitment by the Rebels, multiple sources told Yahoo Sports.

NCAA Enforcement representatives have visited Auburn and Mississippi State, and perhaps at least one more SEC Western Division school, this summer to speak with players who were recruited by Ole Miss. The players were granted immunity from potential NCAA sanctions in exchange for truthful accounts of their recruitment, sources said.

Those interviews indicate that the NCAA investigation has expanded beyond the spring focus on former All-American offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil.

OIe Miss officials declined comment other than to say the school is continuing to cooperate with the NCAA during the investigation. The NCAA, citing longstanding policy, declined comment as well.

Mississippi has been under investigation for years, and in late January was charged with 28 violations in three sports – 13 of them in football, with the rest coming in women’s basketball and track and field. Nine of those alleged violations occurred during the tenure of current coach Hugh Freeze, who has a 34-18 record in four seasons in Oxford.

View photos Hugh Freeze is 34-18 in four seasons as the Rebels’ coach. (Getty)
The investigation was near an end when a new issue erupted in April on the first night of the NFL draft: star offensive tackle Tunsil’s social media accounts were hacked, releasing an alleged text exchange between Tunsil and Ole Miss director of football operations John Miller. In the texts, Tunsil on two separate occasions asks Miller for money – once ostensibly for his rent, and once for his mother’s $305 utility bill. In one of the exchanges, Miller directs Tunsil to assistant athletics director for high school and junior college relations Barney Farrar.

ESPN reported in May that the text messages are real, citing sources, but that the school is investigating whether the messages were altered in any way.

Tunsil already was named in many of the major violations alleged in the January Notice of Allegations, relating to his use of numerous loaner vehicles and impermissible benefits received by his stepfather, Lindsey Miller. In its response to that notice, the university is not disputing the veracity of those NCAA allegations but has questioned the severity of the charges.

This latest development in the ongoing investigation could be a distraction for the Ole Miss coaching staff, which is preparing the No. 11-ranked Rebels for a Labor Day night season opener against No. 4 Florida State in Orlando. With an amended Notice of Allegations still to come from the NCAA, the process is far from over and is unlikely to be completed through the Committee on Infractions ruling until sometime in 2017.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT