ADVERTISEMENT

This sounds ominous...

If I were you, I would be more concerned about why the NCAA is interviewing other SEC West schools concerning Ole Miss recruiting.
People always assume the worse case scenario it's in our nature. Heaven forbid we start winning, I know it disrupts the comfort zone of sad non alumni fan bases. Sad that this wonderful defensive mind (Saban) can't stop a former girls HS basketball coach's offense. What is even more comical is when he whined and cried so much about hurry up offenses, and that now Bama attempts to run a putrid version of it. I know Freeze horrifies you guys other wise you would not be on the board like 5th graders. I mean really? You are suppose to be the standard of college football, as a opposing fan it"s surreal to see Bama fans worried about us. It's comical yet refreshing to know we have arrived. That's like wasting my O2 trolling a MSU board, lol really! Are you that butt hurt about losing? My sister is married to a engineering alum from Bama who by the way is a strong booster. I went to games ever since they were dating, witnessed the greatest team I ever saw (Bama '92) so I know the real fan base. Stop making you team/school look like babies. Lord have mercy I hate to see the reaction if we win three in a row.

People always assume the worse case scenario it's in our nature. Heaven forbid we start winning, I know it disrupts the comfort zone of sad non alumni fan bases. Sad that this wonderful defensive mind (Saban) can't stop a former girls HS basketball coach's offense. What is even more comical is when he whined and cried so much about hurry up offenses, and that now Bama attempts to run a putrid version of it. I know Freeze horrifies you guys other wise you would not be on the board like 5th graders. I mean really? You are suppose to be the standard of college football, as a opposing fan it"s surreal to see Bama fans worried about us. It's comical yet refreshing to know we have arrived. That's like wasting my O2 trolling a MSU board, lol really! Are you that butt hurt about losing? My sister is married to a engineering alum from Bama who by the way is a strong booster. I went to games ever since they were dating, witnessed the greatest team I ever saw (Bama '92) so I know the real fan base. Stop making you team/school look like babies. Lord have mercy I hate to see the reaction if we win three in a row.
Is this long, meandering diatribe "suppose to" convince me of something? Or are you just sticking your head in the sand again?

Sure they are digging in on Ole Miss, but who is nieve enough to think their name won't be brought up. Indy is sick of the SEC's dominance like the rest of the country. My brother in law cringed when Saban fired that assistant, in fact any NCAA talk around him is a sore subject. Wonder why, because he does not drink the koolaid like these clowns. Throwing stones while living in a glass house is a true sign of ignorance

Reactions: J. Lyman Stone
Sure they are digging in on Ole Miss, but who is nieve enough to think their name won't be brought up. Indy is sick of the SEC's dominance like the rest of the country. My brother in law cringed when Saban fired that assistant, in fact any NCAA talk around him is a sore subject. Wonder why, because he does not drink the koolaid like these clowns. Throwing stones while living in a glass house is a true sign of ignorance

How is Alabama firing Bo Davis a sign that they are cheating? It's actually a sign that Alabama does NOT tolerate cheating, since they fired him because they found out he had contacted Jeffrey Simmons during the dead period.

BTW more players from more teams will be interviewed, I am betting the NCAA goes to Tennessee to ask about how Ole Miss recruited Kongbo

Reactions: billywaynebama
How is Alabama firing Bo Davis a sign that they are cheating? It's actually a sign that Alabama does NOT tolerate cheating, since they fired him because they found out he had contacted Jeffrey Simmons during the dead period.

BTW more players from more teams will be interviewed, I am betting the NCAA goes to Tennessee to ask about how Ole Miss recruited Kongbo
Yeah and the chose UT to bleed orange\ and because of their outstanding academics. As I said earlier we will eventually learn how to cheat like the old SEC guard. Hats off man

Yeah "ole miss offered 5000 but dem vols offered 10000" immunity was granted to the players not the institution Einstein you better hope Bama players are not listed for interviews.

Man I don't know you man, but trust this stranger on this message board Bama is the king. I don't mean that as a negative, I think they all should be paid. Think of the money they generate. Ex Blake Sims what Kroger is he working at now. Guy took y'all to a play off game.

Why would I want you to stop? It's not everyday that one person uses three message board personas to "like" their own posts and talk to their self, billyblindsidebaelish. LMAO

Of course you don't want us to stop, it gives you something to deflect from cause you can't bring yourself to admit that you were dead wrong about Ole Miss and that we were exactly right.

Tell us more about how you think Ole Miss never paid Tunsil and how you think there's no bowl ban coming.

You can't, cause Hillary supporters have no backbone and can't admit when they are wrong LMAO!

Reactions: billywaynebama
Of course you don't want us to stop, it gives you something to deflect from cause you can't bring yourself to admit that you were dead wrong about Ole Miss and that we were exactly right.

Tell us more about how you think Ole Miss never paid Tunsil and how you think there's no bowl ban coming.

You can't, cause Hillary supporters have no backbone and can't admit when they are wrong LMAO!

In your case, "we" is "me, myself, and I", billyblindsidebaelish. LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT