ADVERTISEMENT

This sounds ominous...

Maybe egg on the bottom of our shows after kicking your asses up one side and down the other in thE Egg Bowl

Look for Ole Miss to have to release the 2nd NOA a week from now due to FOIA requests. My guess is about 5pm next Friday to avoid as much publicity as possible.

Reactions: billywaynebama
again with "when, when, when, when." LMAO

Today, today, today, today.LMAO!

shepard-smith.jpg

Why are you bama fans so afraid of ole miss that you want their football program brought down by the ncaa, is it because you see that ole miss has reached parity with with your team and saban can't handle little ole miss now and in the future? what say you.
Sorry but I don't think Bama wants OM to get their asses handed to them by the NCAA because they are scared of OM. I think the reason is because of all the crowing y'all (OM) did after a couple of close wins after decades of epic beat downs. And then it comes out what most already knew, that OM had cheated their asses off to muster those two wins that they love crowing about. I am a UGA fan so I have no love for Bama, one way or the other, and no axe to grind with OM.
But you thinking that you have ever come close to being on par with Bama is hilarious. OM went out and got the best team that they could buy all for a couple of meaningless wins against Bama. Well when you make a deal with the devil, eventually the bill will come due. And that is what is happening now. I hope it was worth the two wins it got you. Was it worth it? I would think not, maybe I am wrong. Maybe that's a good enough return on the money you spent, i dont know. I mean I don't think they even give a trophy for beating Bama so you have nothing really to show for it, except for the repercussions of those actions, which are a present that you still don't get to open yet, but you can bet your ass Bama will be there when you do get to open it. But when you do open it, I have a feeling it's not going to be pretty, but no one is going to feel sorry for you, I mean y'all earned it. The only thing I think OM has reason to bitch about is the amount of time this has dragged on (unless of course there are new violations found...oh hell guess what?). Never mind just when you thought it couldn't get worse. Smh

Reactions: dayoftheeagle
Sorry but I don't think Bama wants OM to get their asses handed to them by the NCAA because they are scared of OM. I think the reason is because of all the crowing y'all (OM) did after a couple of close wins after decades of epic beat downs. And then it comes out what most already knew, that OM had cheated their asses off to muster those two wins that they love crowing about. I am a UGA fan so I have no love for Bama, one way or the other, and no axe to grind with OM.
But you thinking that you have ever come close to being on par with Bama is hilarious. OM went out and got the best team that they could buy all for a couple of meaningless wins against Bama. Well when you make a deal with the devil, eventually the bill will come due. And that is what is happening now. I hope it was worth the two wins it got you. Was it worth it? I would think not, maybe I am wrong. Maybe that's a good enough return on the money you spent, i dont know. I mean I don't think they even give a trophy for beating Bama so you have nothing really to show for it, except for the repercussions of those actions, which are a present that you still don't get to open yet, but you can bet your ass Bama will be there when you do get to open it. But when you do open it, I have a feeling it's not going to be pretty, but no one is going to feel sorry for you, I mean y'all earned it. The only thing I think OM has reason to bitch about is the amount of time this has dragged on (unless of course there are new violations found...oh hell guess what?). Never mind just when you thought it couldn't get worse. Smh
Its been - what? - 63 years since Ole Miss won even an SEC championship in football... I didn't think they were in any danger of over-taking Bama (or LSU for that matter) any time soon and now it looks like it might be another 60+ years before their next title. Normally that would make me a little sad - after all, who doesn't root for the underdog sometimes? - but the way Rebel fans often trash talk the minute they have even a modicum of success makes this fall back to reality a little easier to watch.

Its been - what? - 63 years since Ole Miss won even an SEC championship in football... I didn't think they were in any danger of over-taking Bama (or LSU for that matter) any time soon and now it looks like it might be another 60+ years before their next title. Normally that would make me a little sad - after all, who doesn't root for the underdog sometimes? - but the way Rebel fans often trash talk the minute they have even a modicum of success makes this fall back to reality a little easier to watch.

yet on the field LSWHO and OM are pretty much even in wins and losses. Now school has literally done less with more talent than you guys. You are actually the poster children for underachievers lol

Reactions: J. Lyman Stone
6-4 over the last ten years

Last ten years? LMAO! How did you go from the 63 years since Ole Miss won anything to only focusing on the last ten years? LMAO!

And don't worry, it's going to be 10-0 for LSU once the NCAA gets done vacating wins LMAO!

Last ten years? LMAO! How did you go from the 63 years since Ole Miss won anything to only focusing on the last ten years? LMAO!

And don't worry, it's going to be 10-0 for LSU once the NCAA gets done vacating wins LMAO!

@BlindsideHeckler aka @billywaynebama the coward, always needs someone to do his fighting for him. In this case, the NCAA. It seems like the only way he can ensure a win against Ole Miss. LMAO at coward billyblindside.
http://usc.247sports.com/Board/29/Contents/Alabamas-Recruiting-Dominance-Continues-Wow-50860219

Based on how serious the sanctions are, I could see the SEC making a case for punting the Rebs to the C-USA.

yet on the field LSWHO and OM are pretty much even in wins and losses. Now school has literally done less with more talent than you guys. You are actually the poster children for underachievers lol
That's an argument that can be made, I'll admit. No doubt about it.

Tell me, what does it say about Ole Miss' program that they have to cheat outrageously in order to have even a chance to be on par with the 'poster children for underachievement'?

So much good stuff on this tread - and a great many others that haven't been ressurected. At what point, as things are playing out EXACTLY as people from other states have been telling you that they would, will you start to acknowledge that you know less about what's going on at OM than everyone else does? The university colluded with the media to LIE to you and you bought it hook, line and sinker... you used those lies to attack anyone who tried to spell it out for you... and look at where things are now.

Hopefully some of these absent posters will show up to own the trash they were talking.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT